Chapter 24

Sonakshi's Pov:

This week came near to an end,faster than usual.Everyday,I thought that I would talk to Pranit about my situation but I just couldn't gather the courage.Not when he is acting all sweet and loving with me.

He always arrives back to home,earlier than usual.Eats dinner with me while having conversation about our day.Also he drives me to my office and after that he goes to his.

But because of his such behavior,I am having a self debate.Tomorrow is Sunday,last day of the week.I had promised myself, to talk to him before this week ends.And here I am contemplating about my decision again.

"What are you thinking,Mrs.Verma" Pranit's Voice broke me out of my thoughts.

You might be thinking that why wasn't I calling him "Mr.Verma" but Pranit.Reason is simple... My dearest husband told me,Ok let me rephrase it... He actually forced me to call him by his first name.He is so dominating!

He back hugged me while holding me close to him.Hrgh... he is such an distraction, but hot one.

"Nothing Pranit..... I am just tired a bit" I told him in an exhausting voice.

He turned me around and looked at me with a frown.

"Are you not feeling well.... Should I call the doctor? You look pale" He said in a worried tone.

I giggled at his concerned reaction and said "No.. No,I am perfectly fine... I think I just need some sleep"

"O... Ok,You go to bed directly after eating the dinner,I don't want you to get sick" he told me in a concerned voice making my heart melt.

I gave him a sweet smile while nodding my head.He pulled me in a hug and I found myself getting lost in his warm embrace.

It feels good!

Will he be the same after knowing the truth or will he change.

Many thoughts were running in my mind but I brushed them off.And decided to enjoy the moment.

****
It's almost Sunday evening and we both have decided to watch a movie together.We were sitting beside each other while enjoying the movie.Mostly I was the one watching.

Because Pranit was staring at me continuously.He would kiss me on my cheek whenever in between.I told him to concentrate on the movie but still he does the same.

Movie was almost at it's interval when door bell rang.Pranit told me that he will look who is at the door.

I was engrossed in the movie when I heard Pranit's voice.He was literally screaming on someone.I decided to take a look at it, and exited the theater room to reach the hall.

As I reached the hall,I was shocked by the scenario in front of me.Pranit was fighting with that clingy girl Samaira.

"I told you Ms.Bajaj ,please leave" Pranit told her while controlling his anger.

"No I won't,I am here to tell you the truth" she says in a loud voice.

"I said I won't listen to you,I don't want to.... Now please leave" Pranit furiously replied her.

I was getting curious about it so I interfered "Pranit,What happened?Why are you screaming?"

Both of them turned their head towards me.That Samaira had a evil smirk plastered on her face.I so want to punch her.

"My My... Look who is here! The ultimate lier of the year" She said while smirking.

"Excuse me" I was taken back by her wordings.