_-Part 2-_

Hello and welcome back guys and lets read another chapter *Sparkle* *Sparkle*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"*groan*w-what happened" Said a Tanjira sitting up. She blinked a few times before looking at the women who attacked them but she was, looking at someone? "Hey what are you doing" Tanjira asked Giyuu

"Hey" asked giyuu completely ignoring tanjira. "yeah" she said while looking down at her sister noticing the bamboo nuzzle. "Have you ever seen a boy in your life? Because I'm pretty sure this person here is a man". Tanjira  looks at our cinnamon roll and was shocked, she has heard stories about men and, how they looked handsome and beautiful but, she never expected them to be they perfect or this cute...

"*Groan* o-ow p-please g *Cough* get o-" Izuku was trying to get out but was interrupted with a pair....of jiggly bigglies coming from giyuu. Once she saw him looking at her bump, she slapped the hell out of him. "y-y-you pervert!" with that, izuku went flying with blood coming out of his nose and, then hit a tree...AGAIN. "OW! Why'd you hit me!" izuku screamed but, got a sword aimed at his throat. "Who . Are . You.....?" Giyuu said being on guard, not wanting for the three women to be killed. "I-I-I'm izuku M-M-Midoriya"

"Oh...well then I will send you both to a women who lives on Mt. Sagiri, to learn something and, take notes if possible because if your planning on turning her back" she said while pointing at Nezuko. "You're gonna need something to defend yourselves and, if you got knocked out really easily by the hilt of my sword, you wont last long." She said bluntly hurting Tanjira's feelings.

"Ok but first. what's her name" Izuku said cleaning the blood from his nose. "Sanin Urokodaki, she  is up Mt. Sagari and, she will teach you how to kill demons and, if you survive you may end up in a team with me. "Ok thank you miss..." said izuku gesturing for her to tell him his name. "Giyuu Tomioka but, they call me the water hashira" Giyuu said, with info izuku responded with a question, "What's a hashira?" izuku said questioning her tittle.

"That is a story for another time child" Giyuu said while looking at izuku noticing he has baby fat. "I'm actually 16 miss giyuu" He said pretty annoyed he was called a child "oh my bad midoriya" izuku looked at her and re-imagined her as shoto and found a lot of similarities. They both said their goodbye's and left, Giyuu left to give her report to the master and, Izuku Tanjira and nezuko, headed toward Mt. Sagiri.

They stopped at a cave to rest, Izuku stayed with nezuko to keep her company while, tanjira left for supplies. "Let me repay you !" Tanjira was partly yelling at a random women who said she was willing to give her bamboo sticks, "It's not needed you can go!" she yelled back. At last to end their bickering Tanjira grabbed the money and, slammed it on the women's hand, she dropped the money in the process while, Tanjira left gleefully carrying the bamboo sticks.

~~~~~SCENE CHACNGE~~~~

Izuku sat beside Nezuko while talking to her, he only got hums but surprisingly, he understood her . "*mmnnn* *mnnnm*" Nezuko hummed to him and, he responded "well she sh-" izuku got interrupted by Tanjira yelling "Nezuko! are you ok, are you burnt, what happe--" Both nezuko and, izuku covered her moth before she could say the rest. "Hey you're hurting our ears y'know" Izuku stated while looking at Tanjira "but that's off topic what'd you find?" Tanjira put his hand down and said while putting the supplies in front of her, "I got bamboo and cloth!" Izuku thought for a minute and said, "ok let's get to work"