~/Part 7\~

Heloooooooo New York( if you know the reference you and me are buddies) how are my 1.2k readers doing and sorry for the long wait but i am here now so lets goooo
( also this is gonna be the first lemon in the story)
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{Date :Unknown

Place - 50 Kilometers From Urokodaki house

Time - Still Unknown}

"Demon talking"

"People talking"

"Threatening talking/Micheal Jackson V.2 Talking"

*in mind/ Telepathic*.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ok so now that both of you are going to the final selection let's eat!" Sabin said with an unusual used happy voice, "ok mam but why so much food" Tanjira said confused and dumbfounded that she can make this much fast in the matter of minutes. "Right now I don't care because I'm starving" Izuku said looking at the food like prey.

 "Right now I don't care because I'm starving" Izuku said looking at the food like prey

\'Ignore the spicy chicken'/

So for the next few minutes Izuku, Tanjira (mainly Tanjira because Izuku was in his own world of food) and Sanin ate peacefully. After they were done Izuku and Tanjira went to sleep but, one thing that Izuku forgot was that Tanjira wants him.

"*yawn* well goodnight Urokodaki san~" Izuku said yawning before leaving, "well bye Tanjira and Izuku have a good night and, good luck tomorrow" and with that Izuku and tanjira were both in there sleeping bags. ( I don't know what they call them plz tell me) nezuko was already sleeping peacefully in her box so the whole house (or shack) was quiet. That is until tanjira couldn't take it anymore and went into Izuku's sleeping bag and started touching him, since he was significantly taller than her it felt like she was touching a well fit teddy bear.

"T-tanjira?" Izuku said with his masculine voice and kept it down since it was already night, "why are you touching me?" Tanjira was frozen, she was caught in the act and, didn't know what to say, so what was her other option?

Cry while explaining to him why she did what she did, "*hic* Izuku I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but I really like you a-and, I couldn't take it anymore so I went in here so that I can feel you " she said while silently crying. What happened next surprised her, and that was...he kissed her! While it was in the heat of the moment or to pity her or some other excuse, she loved it.

"*kiss* just follow my lead tanjira" Izuku said in a husky voice that made tanjira blush, "ok Izuku"

;\you bout to see or read don't care or know how to describe it how long our green haired swordsman is hehehe*rubbing hands together like a evil scientist/;

Izuku and Tanjira were now having a little make out session, "*kiss*Izuku~" Tanjira said but then felt something hit her in the thigh. "E-eep!" Izuku stopped kissing Tanjira, to her dismay but then saw him fidgeting around for a little bit. "Izuku what are you do-"

*ZIPPPPPPPPPPPP*

"Tanjira I can't anymore i need you please~" Izuku said now with a full on husky-ish voice, Tanjira looked down and, saw his 18 inch member (hehehe yeah boi😎) and, back at Izuku, "O-ok but please take it slow your my first" She said. Izuku being the smart man he is started to open up the futon and start to aim his member near her entrance, "Ok here I-i go" and with that Izuku went in by 5 inches before hitting something. "This might hurt a bit..." Izuku said and covered Tanjira's mouth. She was confused before izuku went a little bit faster and broke her hymen. "mhhmmnnnnn!!" she screamed but, that was muffled curtesy of Izuku's hand, but he just flipped her around took off his hand and, kissed her. " you really need to keep it down ms Urokodaki could probably hear us right now" but in reality she could but was just playing with herself (she's 30 and for the reason it's plot ) and keeping her noises down unlike the red head and, the broccoli.

Izuku and Tanjira were imitating the sound of a crowd clapping with how hard they're making love.

CLAP

CLAP

CLAP

CLAP

"Tanjira I'm close" Izuku grunted out in Tanjira's neck having his member coming in and, out of Tanjira. "AHHHH~~~nn Y-you can shoot it inside if you w-want.." She said clinging to Izuku's neck out of breath and, moaning. 30 minutes more give or take Izuku can inside her, Luckily me and the author made it a safe day.

Spluuuuuuuuuuurt

"Haaah haah haah that, felt good Izuku~" Tanjira said now being exhausted and start to smell like sperm, "Like w-wise tanjira but now we better go to sleep or Urokodaki-san is gonna kill us" Izuku said tired out and sleepy and, with those final words said Izuku, Tanjira and Sanin (cuz remeber she was playing with herself but finished at the same time as our duo) went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ALRIGHT!! Another chapter done and finished, sorry if the lemon was not good as other's do but imma make another book full of lemon crossover's starring our boi Izuku!

Izuku: *contemplating life choices* do i have a say in this?

Author & writer: NO!