(\Part 11/)

Concluding the events of the last chapter, izuku and tanjira were celebrating on the completion of the final selection with and feast. "Sucks that nezuko can't eat this" said izuku a little downed before nezuko put her head on his neck cheering him back up, with him giving her a head pat then finishing his food, thanking her.

*10 minute time-skip*

"Alright so what shall we do till the swords smith come back with our swords?" Said Tanjira looking as innocent as ever. "Dunno I guess take a nap, cuz that's what imma do till then" said izuku going to a wall then laying down on it knocking out the second he touched the wall.

 "Dunno I guess take a nap, cuz that's what imma do till then" said izuku going to a wall then laying down on it knocking out the second he touched the wall

(This was the only good photo o could find but just imagine him with out the scar and with the green haori)

"Alright he's out what next" said Tanjira sitting down next to izuku feeling a sense of relief next to him so she proceeded to lay on his shoulder. "Well she took my spot, dammit" said Sami no with a jealous expression under her mask, Nezuko I'm the other hand was trying to get izuku as other side but had to pull some mission impossible moves to avoid the sun light. "How flexible is that child tho" Sabin was utterly surprised but decided to make some tea over a pit to keep her up.

*After a whole hour and a half of sipping tea and napping*

Knock! knock! knock!

"Hmm, who the hell is that..." said izuku a little grumpy not wanting to get as he was comfortable with the weight that was on him. "Who the hell is it!" He said opening the door glaring at the women in front of him who had a hat with bells but also a mask that was similar to Sanin but with a weird face instead of an angry one. "YOUUUU!" Said the sword smith (couldn't find a good photo) Izuku not wanting to deal with her shit just said "nope" and closed the door in front of her face but instead he got.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

Izuku, pissed off opens the door with her wanting to say something but he just grabbed her by the shoulders and brought her inside. "Ok you wanted to get inside your inside and, never getting out." Izuku said putting her down hearing some clangs but couldn't care less and moved Tanjira and nezuko a bit so that he could be in the middle of them. "Finally peace" said Izuku knocking out again with his arms around both girls. Sanin walks into the room watch this go down and looks at the swords smith, "don't worry this is normal her so you'll get used to it and also, you brought their swords?" she said questioning whether this is a waste of time or an investment.

"Yes but is that really a boy?" The S.S said pointing at Izuku getting a nod from Sanin which to she gasped. Afterwards the two women stared taking and introduced themselves with the sword smith being , Hima haganezuka. "Alright so lemme wake these sleepy heads real quick" Sanin said getting to wake Izuku up but instead she got dragged down with him and laid there. "Ok Houston we have a problem" "who's Houston?" "My blood father who had decided it would be a good idea to send the world 100 years bac-"

Take le dos

While laying down she grabbed Izuku's face feeling it up and messing with his hair, "why is it so soft?" Sanin questioned getting an answer at the most unexpected time, "because I shower why else?" Said Izuku looking down with Sanin's hands still on his head. The second she made eye contact with him she blushed so hard her whole body heated up therefore burning Izuku a little, "ow...wait hold up why are your hands hot?" Izuku looked at her hand with a.

Kind of face to she just stood up pencil formation and grabbed him waking both of the girls of somehow stayed asleep this whole time but, due to plot just barley woke up, "huh?" Homey you there? Where are the kids?" Tanjira said half asleep , Izuk...

Kind of face to she just stood up pencil formation and grabbed him waking both of the girls of somehow stayed asleep this whole time but, due to plot just barley woke up, "huh?" Homey you there? Where are the kids?" Tanjira said half asleep , Izuku looked at Tanjira and said "I'm here love but we don't have kids....we'll at least not yet" with that nezuko stood up also half asleep somehow missing all the sunlight that was there but just grabbed Izuku by the neck and gave a lil hickey to which he didn't really care but the two other girls that were fully awake, it was like the end of the world.

"Ok what's up I was having the best dream of my entire existence" said Izuku remembering some whiffs of it that include having a happy family with the women he so happily loves. "Well the girl you brought in was the sword smith who you'll call haganezuka-San, Izuku processing this just goes to hami and asked "hey what's your first name?" Hami looked at him confused but said "Hami, why?" "Well I'm not calling you by you last name cause imma get a tongue twister and so I'm calling you by your first since it's easier ok ok" Izuku said confusing the women but she just took off the swords from her back and put them on the floor. "These are your swords I'm sorry for the wait but we did our best for beginners this year as there are more dangerous demons out there." Hami said "Ok so which ones are mine?"  Izuku pointed out wanting to see his swords, "these" she said handing them to him ,and lemme tell you, he felt like he was on cloud 9.

"Alright let's unwrap these bad boys" Izuku said taking the wrapping off and was amazed,(I'm not putting the photos again cuz y'all wanna be lazy , if you guys wanna see them look at the bio) "these are amazing!" He held his three swords happily and went into his stance (normal zoro stance) " hey take that sword out of your mouth right now!" Hami said trying to yank it out but failed as Izuku was to fast for her. "Hey what's the big idea! this is my stance!" Izuku yelled glaring at her as she stopped in place and started yelling back " how can you do that it's impossible!" Izuku just stared at Hami and smirked "challenge accepted!" Izuku stated putting the sword back in his mouth to Hami's dismay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok so would you guys believe that I completed my quarter one of freshmen year with nothing lower than a A? And that's the resaon why I haven't been posting or updating?sorry guys but I hope this and many more can make up the time lost