|\Part 10/|

...I have nothing to say...also I hope yall can find when the song matches in the text with the song...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Following the events from the previous chapter Izuku and Tanjira were now rushing at the demon, Izuku on one hand using his second form to cut off the hands coming to him while tanjira was looking for a weak-point. "Take this! Shadow breathing, blinding lights!" Izuku screamed, giving tanjira the perfect opportunity to strike. "Haaaa! Water breathing first form water surface slash!" this of course would have ended the fight but for story plot she lost her footing a bit, giving the hand demon a chance to strike, and after the strike she hit a tree and fell down unconscious.

Izuku seeing this made him feel something, a burning sensation inside of him then

SNAP!

 Like this except that's Izuku going 100% full cowl

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Izuku scream from the bottom of his lungs, having everything around him in a 2 meter radius crumble and break but, once the show finished all that was left was Izuku with hair more up in a spiky fashion with green energy floating and pouring out of his eyes "you will regret touching her..." Izuku said in a low voice making the demon demand to repeat himself "YOU WILL REGRET TOUCHING HER!" and with that said Izuku dashed in kneeing the demon on the nose then, cutting the arms that were guarding its neck. "Burn in hell you...BASTARD!" Izuku said starting to go on a bombastic blitz cutting left and right on the demon cutting everything but the demon neck, and giving that it launched a hand twoards our cinnamon roll making him jump back with steam coming out of his mouth, "shadow breathing....DARKEST KNIGHT!" Screamed Izuku being coated in a dark purple armour then rushed to the demon with two blades out while the other blade got grabbed by black whip "amplified shadow breathing" said deku jumping up then rushed down-wards to the demon while screaming "HAKI TORPEDO!" he then spun forwards making a dark green saw blade apear shocking the few people that weren't killed by the demons, now back with deku he was now cutting the demons defences breaking the sword that black whip grabbed but he still had that ones he was holding "go go go!" Izuku screamed landing on the ground dodging hands that the hand demon sent "now to finish this!shadow breathing..." breathing out of his mouth Izuku sliced the demons head off "BLINDING LIGHTS!".

After landing on his back Izuku did his best to get up, when he did he started going to Tanjiras unconscious body kneeling down trying to shake her awake "Tanjira...Tanjira wake up..." then Izuku remembered what his mentor did when he first met him then started doing the same.

Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap

"Hey Tanjira wake up, wake up" Izuku said lightly slapping her waking her up "ngnn~ Izuku is that you?" Tanjira said waking up "we got to go they're opening up the gates...want me to bandage that for you or could you do it yourself?" Izuku said bring out bandages from his haori "please do it I can't really do anything at the moment because of the demon...ow" with that said Izuku started wrapping her head with the bandages then kissed her on the cheek making her blush a little. "Thanks Izuku...wait hey come here real quick please" Tanjira said making Izuku kneel to her hight before getting kissed on the lips by Tanjira, "and that is your reward for saving me~" "o-oh ok Tanjira, well can you stand? Because I can easily carry you"

"Please do Izu..." Tanjira said letting out a breath she didn't know she held confusing her green haired boyfriend "wait a minute...Izu?" Izuku said kneeling away from her waiting for her to get on his shoulders which once she did him and her started walking towards the exit since it was the final day. "What you don't like it? I thought since were a couple we could...you know...give each other nicknames...Izu" She answered her boyfriend's question making him just nod his head to the answer. "I love the nickname too" Izuku said making his girlfriend blush a bit.

(Time skip to the exit of the forest)

"*phew* that was exhausting, but at least we made it right Tanjira?" Izuku said looking to his shoulder only to see that his red spark was a sleep. "Well can't blame her she did take a head" Izuku thought to himself but the wondered how strong is her forehead. "Nah I'm not gonna question it gotta wake her up though" and with that Izuku out Tanjira next to a tree and started waking her up the old fashion style.

*Slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap*

After a while she woke up and right on time to because the twins from the beginning came out and said the ranks and which rank their gonna start at. "Well I guess that gonna be another 4 years worth of training wasted" Izuku said looking down in defeat before thinking again "well it ain't to bad at least I get to try my forms on something at least so it's not a total bummer with the added bonus that Tanjira and nezuko are gonna go with me" said Izuku realizing that he hasn't checked on nezuko since the left from final selection.

So after both Tanjira and izuku choose their ores they made their way back to Ms.Urokodakis house. At some point izuku told tanjira to get on his back, with a bit of convincing they made their way even after then expected with izuku accidentally sliding on a steep part of a hill and saw nezuko up a ready to go "nez-!" He was gonna finish if he had not slid, therefore making him speed past nezuko making her worry for her sister but more for her future boyfriend. "Mmmm!" Nezuko mumbled out of her muzzle before going to the two cinnamon rolls and checking up on them, "hello there nezuko fancy seeing you here" said izuku under tanjira who is pretty heavy.

-_Timeskip 4 hours later_-

After patching both cinnamon rolls up all 4 of the house occupiants decided to have tea or in nezukos case lay on izukus lap. "So...let's start off with the most important thing, congratulations on completing the final selection." Said Urokodaki with a cheerful aura around her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys sorry for the loooooooong cut off but I'll try to get back to my stories as fast as possible but I have a lot of things going on so again I'm sorry.