(\Part 12/)

Hello y'all and hope you guys like this chapter

"Demon talking"

"People talking"

"Threatening talking/Micheal Jackson V.2 Talking"

*in mind/ Telepathic*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Following the events that transpired in the past chapter izuku and tanjira with Nezuko in her new box were gonna make their way to the demon pestering a village going after girls entering their adolescence. "I have a feeling I'm gonna hate the demons more then I'm already thinking" izuku said making sure his swords are neatly placed so that they don't fall. "Well it's naturally given as they do eat people whether their children or grown adults don't you think izu?" Tanjira said asking her love "well that is true but for someone like you who sees good in everything that's gonna be hard is it not?" He said looking at her in her eyes with great worry on how his girlfriend is gonna act around these demons.

Smelling his worry Tanjira immediately took his hand and looked at him in the eyes "Izu please don't worry for me while I am very empathetic I will cut any demons head for the protection of others, including mine your and anybody on our journey". This explanation took out the words from izukus mouth as she just solved his every worry about her, and with that he placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it making tanjira blush "thank you love you really do know how to put me at ease" he said as he then gave her a peck on the lips and then they were on their way.

\___TIME SKIP OOGLY BOOGLY_____/

As soon as they were reaching the town of this supposed monstrous killings Tanjira covered her nose and held in the urge to throw up, Izukus boyfriend senses perked up and looked at Tanjira and held her shoulders "what's going on Love?" Tanjira hearing his worried tone smiled but looked up and straighter herself "nothing it's just I got a horrible smell from the town maybe the demon is worse then we thought?" With all cards on the table izuku pushed forward "alright then, more of a reason to stop this menace from existing any further as we cannot let it take any more lives" izuku said with determination and held tanjiras hand and made his way into the town.

As soon as they started asking around they found out that these killings have been going on for quite a while but what truly caught the eye of the Cinnabons is the women who looked like she had been through hell and back then he'll decided it wanted have have seconds. They haven't asked her about the killings yet and they decided to gather more info "hello ma'am would you mind talking to us for a minute?" The women in question looked back and saw the couple and their questionable clothing with swords but didn't care as she didn't see much worth in living "yes...?" She said with such dryness izuku was worried she hadn't been hydrated in a while so he brought out a little jug of water he carried and handed it over to the women in front of him, and as soon as she had the jug in her hands she drank it till not a drop was left and then realization hit her and she bowed "thank you so much kind...sir?" She said looking up and saw that izuku was indeed a man and was amazed by how handsome he looked "wow what a true piece of Mother Nature I wish I had him instead of her but my undying loyalty won't let me change love so soon" this woman thought but started to stand up straight "but back to the questions" this answer confused the two as this woman looked like she died a moment ago.

"Izu,let's give her a minute she seems to be out of breath" tanjira said letting her heart do the talking which izuku agreed to which as his heart was just as sympathetic. "Agreed love lemme just put my water jug away and find somewhere to talk" he said as he finished doing so and they walked to a near by bench where they sat down and started asking the woman questions "so to start what has been happening these past weeks ma'am?" Izuku asked as he brought out a note book from his kimono with a pencil. "Well recently there's been a demon eating girls ranging from near adolences to mid 20's" this women said as izuku wrote down everything she said as tanjira asked a question "do you happen to have any more information for us ma'am?" The woman started thinking but ultimately said "no I'm sorry since my fiancé had been killed by the demon but no one believed so and have been treating me harshly" said woman lowered her head in apologies but then lifted it "ok thank you ma'am we'll take care of it" said izuku as he then turned around a walked around "thank you sk much for your time ma'am stay safe" said tanjira as she followed suite and interlocked her hand with izukus "izu...do you think we'll be able to turn Nezuko into a human again..?" she said with sadness in her voice which her love caught up on and brought her closer "of course we will, we just have to keep looking I know we'll turn her back into a human"

And with that izuku kissed her forehead and walked around until the sun set as tanjira then snapped her neck to the left as she said "there's a stench that reeks of rotten oil that way!" Izuku then activated OFA 10% and then blitzed to the location with tanjira in his arms as she took a few sniffs as she took out her sword and stabbed it into the ground with great might confusing izuku "love I don't think you ne-" as izuku was cut off with a black gooey puddle appear with tanjira giving him a 'I told you so' face "ok ok you win" and so the puddle spewed out a women with light brownish hair and a brown with black pattern kimono which izuku caught and held onto her "so now we fight!" Izuku said pulling out one of his swords just as a demon popped outta the puddle he looked pale his eyes red as his friends kirishimas hair with veins bulging out of his forhead

(Wattpads being a bitch rn so I can't show a photo but you should already get an idea how she looks)

"GIVE HER BACK SHE NEEDS TO BE EATEN NOW BWFORE SHE LOSES HER FRESHNESS" the demon screeched out as izuku was reminded of when eri was taken by overhaul which struck izukus nerve as a pissed expression of as dawned apon his face as then he stepped forward letting tanjira deal with the unconscious women "I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT YOU FALL!" Said izuku as he charged forward with the intent on ending this demon right there and then but just as fast as he charged forward another portal opened benether him as another demon appeared with similar appearances but this one just grated her teeth to make compensation for not speaking as her pale white teeth were open as were their arms with a third one appearing out of nowhere as well jumping towards him. With some quick thinking izuku used 10% of OFA and kicked the demon below him creating enough wind pressure to send him and the three demons back.

"Well there goes the plan now let's go with this one" said izuku as his body was soon covered with a black armour with him making it known to all what this was called

SHADOW BREATHING: FITH FORM DARKEST NIGHT!

And that's a wrap on my almost year long hiatus TT-TT