|\Part 8 /|

*trying to find a good song to put* Yall don't have any good suggestions for music ideas? and also izuku still has his phone because, what was that phone called, don't know right now but it's really durable so izuku still has and, imma use that to my advantage and put so of my liked songs (also ps imma change it so 7 months before he got sucked into a portal him and all might went around the world to explore and being the retired symbol of peace he got a crap ton of mulah)

.

.

.

{Date:Unknown

Time: Looks around 16:00

Place: Hot springs near Sanin's house

"Demon talking"

"People talking"

"Threatening talking/Micheal Jackson V.2 Talking"

*in mind/ Telepathic*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At this very moment our protagonist and, his new fledged girlfriend are taking a shower together and, izuku is just sitting on a stool right now kind blushing, sure tanjira and him had an intercousre yesterday and, slept next to each other for a year almost 2 now but he still couldn't get over the fact that him and tanjira had sex, next door to his teacher and, while her sister is a sleep. Tanjira from behind him was also kinda flustered but less because to her she wanted to do that for the last year so it was awkward for both of them, mainly for izuku but still awkward.

"Hey I-izuku do you want me to wash your back?" Tanjira said waiting for izuku's response, "Sure, because i don't have anything that can wash my back." Izuku said not knowing that tanjira was gonna use this as an opportunity to put her breast's on him. "Tanjira you gonna s-" Izuku was gonna finish saying if not for tanjira's nipples rubbing his back, "T-tanjira what are y-you doing?!" Izuku said trying to turn around but was kept in place, curtsey of Tanjira. "I'm washing y-your back" she said blushing madly.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Tanjira, Izuku what are you doing in there?" Sanin said curious on why izuku was screaming, "nothing mam!" He said trying to not make an awkward scene with his teacher. "Ok well hurry up" She herself wanted to go in there but she knows that it would just be awkward being naked infront of her student. "Ok mam!" and with that he went to the task at hand, try to not pass out while being cleaned with Tanjira's breast's, "Almost done Izuku and after this we can go in the water." "O-oK" and with that said and, done Izuku and, Tanjira got into the hot springs to wash of the soap then, dried themselves off.

_+Time-skip brought to you by Gogeta au Izuku and, Vegito au Izuku having a standoff+_

Izuku and Tanjira were now standing next to the door facing Sanin, "You two are now ready for the final selection, now head to Mt (what the mountain is called because i don't know this TT-TT)" "Ok ms" Izuku said with full seriousness because he knows that if he fails he will die. "Now get going you don't have time to lose" Sanin said kicking them out. So for the next few hours izuku and tanjira were on their way to the mountain and made it on time, " Finally we made it " Tanjira said wiping off some sweat because it was a loooooong walk. "I know we also made it on time too look" Izuku said pointing infront of him where 2 girls were standing.

"Welcome to Final Selection " A little girl in black exclaimed "Here you will be put to the test to see if you are fit to be in the corps." A Girl in white exclaimed and, if you look at the black girl to compare them you can see that, the only thing separating them is their kimono color, "you must survive a week in this forest filled with demons courtesy of the retired hashira's". After a while both girls finish explaing the opened the gates to the demon filled forest and let the newcomers in. "You ready Tanjira?" Izuku exclaimed looking at his recently new girlfriend, she looked nervous and scared, shaking her a little bit Izuku said "no worries al always be by your side no matter what" and gave his million watt smile. "hmm thank you Izuku" Tanjira said and with that they went into the demon filled forest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

KINGA CRIMSOM!!! Hello my 2.2k readers how's it been! anywho imma go work on that other chapter for the lemon laters!