(A/N)

Hey guys! Welcome to my first fanfic ever, 'Together, Always'. 

'Together, Always. [Kageyama Tobio]' is the first book of my Haikyuu series called 'Love is in the air'.

-------

My first book is about Kageyama Tobio because I'm in love with him. It was love at first sight and I just kept loving him more as I got to know more about him. I also think he is the most interesting character I have ever seen. I will always love him the most. He is my favourite anime character of all time and Haikyuu is my favourite anime.... But, of course, I still simp for thousands of other anime characters. So, I will be writing lots of fanfics. Lol.

-------

I am not the best at English, so, if I have made any errors, I apologize for that. If I have made mistakes of any other kind, I apologize for that as well. Just know that I tried my best and this book is just for fun. After all, I'm a newbie.

-------

All covers used in my stories including this one are created by me except the pictures of the anime characters.

-------

My annoying but awesome sister and my best friends motivated me to write books. It really helped me because initially, I was not confident at all. So, thank you so much sis and besties! You guys are the best! 

-------

Warnings: Profanities, POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

To note: 1. Does not follow the manga.

2. I will be addressing the characters by the names that will be the most convenient.

-------

Votes and comments are appreciated~!

-------

Are you ready to begin? If so, grab some snacks and drinks, find your favourite reading spot, relax your mind and.....

3....

2....

1....

START READING!!!! OH AND THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING THIS BOOK, YOU PRECIOUS SOUL!!!