Prolouge

#1 Heroine Y/n L/n. Hero name, Iridescence. Quirk, Cerebrokinesis. Also known as mind manipulation, not to be confused with mind control. This quirk allows her to manipulate one's thoughts, desires, beliefs, memories, attention, personality, quirk control, and mental state!

For her, this quirk allows her to benefit herself by giving herself any quirk she wants. As long as she knows exactly what statistics the quirk needs, she can have whatever power she wants! No wonder she's the number 1 heroine!

She's the youngest ever to become a pro hero at the age of seventeen!

———

The city had been under attack by a villain known as Vex. Their quirk had been complete immortality. Vex had the power to control one's death date by looking into their eyes or manipulating one's quirk by touching them.

Fighting him required long-distance attacks.

You, Katsuki, Izuku, and Shouto had all been working together to try and defeat the villain. You began to run towards the villain, the closer you were, the more effective your quirk had.

"Y/n, stay back!" Bakugou yelled at you.

The villain had been throwing long-distance attacks at all of you with some type of acid. You let out a grunt as you one-hit your shoulder.

You ignored his remark. "Shut up!" You yelled back. You flew up towards the villain, trying to get as close as possible.

He comes in from behind you and throws acid at you. Todoroki quickly made a block of ice around you. "Stop being reckless! Think before you—" Todoroki gets hit near his waistline by the villain, quickly causing the block of ice to melt from in front of you.

"One for all, full cowling: Shoot Style!" You hear Midoriya yell. He sends a kick towards Vex causing him to fall back.

Bakugou comes in and sends a blast in his direction, making him hit the ground. The debris from the asphalt blurs your vision.

You quickly run towards Shouto. He looks unconscious. He feels his pulse, he's still breathing. You haul his limp body onto your back. "I'm going to move Shouto!"

You take under a car parking garage. Not wanting to waste too much time, you punch in someone's car window and steal a first aid kit. Quickly skimming their license plate, so you can pay for the damages later.

You wrap up Shouto's abdomen as that seems to be where he was struck at. You run back out into the open and see Bakugou sending multiple blasts at Vex.

You take this opportunity to try and sneak from behind. Before you know it Bakugou was shot down with an acid blast too. Midoriyia beats you to it and drags his unconscious body to the same parking garage you placed Shouto.

"Well, well." Vex starts. "Looks like I'm finally meeting the number one heroine in person." He says with a grin. "I must say, you look way younger than they say you look."

You grit your teeth, trying to locate his cerebellum. It's harder than you thought when you're not able to look him in the eye.

"Don't think I didn't hear about your quirk." He smiles. "You're trying to mess with my mind right? Sincere apologies doll, but I've been training for this day for weeks. If my thoughts are distracted long enough you can't focus on just one and end up jumbling things. Not only that, but you also can't look me in the eyes or I'll win! This is such a fun game!"

You send a blind attack at him. He shoots you in the chest with acid in return. "Shit." You mutter grabbing your suit. Trying to keep as little blood from spilling out as possible.

You feel his arm wrap around your waist.

"No need to worry, doll. I'm wearing gloves." He waves his gloved fingers in front of your face. You try to control his mind, but his touch is weakening your quirk.

"Hear me out, princess." He begins caressing your cheek.  "I'm not going to kill you as long as you agree to join my team. By team, I mean a couple, and by a couple I mean you and I. We'd be such a hot couple don't you think?"

"Fuck off." You grunt. Your chest was beginning to sting, tears were on the brim of falling.

"Well, at least I can say I tried." You watch as he removes one of his gloves in front of your face. You take the opportunity to turn around and look him in the eyes. They're a perfect shade of blue.

He grunts in pain and confusion as you mess around with his attention span. Making it hard for him to focus on just one thing. Your vision starts to go in and out of focus.

You force yourself out of his grasp and fall towards the ground. Just as you're about to fall you feel a set of arms around you. "Iridescence!" Midoriya shouts. "He touched you!" You weakly shake your head. "He grabbed your wrist just before you fell, you didn't feel it!?"

You start to cry, you were in unbearable pain. You grab your chest and sit up in his arms; starting to cough up blood.

You feel dizzy, your muscles and coordination felt weakened and slowed, and your senses feel fucked up. You glance at Midoriya's hair. A high-pitched ringing goes off in both ears. "I can hear colors?"

"You ingested the acid!" He shouts. "You're going to be fine. Just—"

You groan in pain. Your insides feel like they're on fire. You feel another set of hands-on your body.

"You damn nerd, you let her get hit!?"

"How are you not affected by it!?" Midoriya shouts back. "Unless," he gasps.

"Spit it out, idiot!"

"Y/n did you use your quirk on him?" You weakly nod. "She messed up the deficiency of his acid!"

It hurts to talk so you use your telepathy to speak through their minds. "I used it after he shot me."

"I'm guessing since you messed with his mind he couldn't focus on controlling your death date. Instead, he took that energy and sent it to the acid. Which must be why you're in more pain than the others."

You feel another rush of pain run through your body. You let out a scream. Your nerves begin to feel like they're prickling you. You wrap your arms around your body.

"Shit!" Bakugou yells. "I can't just sit here—take care of Icy-Hot. I'm getting her to a doctor."

You wince know pain. Once you start to see black spots in your vision you take that as a sign to give in to your tormenting and rest.

The ringing in your ears starts to get louder until you finally fall into a stage of the unconscious.