Chapter 4: Fuckin' Hospital

You open your eyes and you're in a hospital bed and gown. You pop up out of the bed, snatching the oxygen mask off your face. You quickly climb out of bed and as soon as your feet hit the floor, you nearly collapse. If only it wasn't for Bakugou's reflexes.

You shake your head. "I don't wanna be here." You say while switching between both his eyes.

"Wait—" He says.

The doctor walks in, a woman in her late twenties or early thirties. She's looking down writing something on her clipboard but puts it all down when she sees you and Bakugou in the position you're in. "Oh, am I interrupting something?"

You stand up straight, Bakugou rests his hands on your lower back as support. "No, you interrupted nothing." You clear your throat and nervously tuck a strand of hair behind your ear. "Can I go home?"

"I'm doctor Suzuki, nice to meet you." A smile grows on her face. "And actually, your test results just came back. The good news is you don't have a concussion. You just fell into a state of shock. The bad news is, you'd probably have to stay here overnight."

"Katsuki—"

She notices the look of fear on your face. "I don't mean bad news literally, love. I meant that it'd probably suck for you. We have to keep you here in case of seizures or in case you fall. You may not have a concussion, but your head did get hit pretty hard. We'd have to keep you under close surveillance."

You continuously shake your head. "I'm going home, I'm not staying here. I'm perfectly fine." Even you can hear the denial in your voice. Your head hurts like crazy and you feel like you're on the verge of collapsing.

"Well, there is a compromise we could make," she starts. "If there's someone at home who could watch you then..." You follow her gaze to Bakugou who had still been standing behind you.

"Hey, I'm the patient here, whatever you're wanting to happen isn't happening."

While you were stubbornly protesting, Bakugou had thoughts of his own.

How could Kirishima leave her alone like that? We wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for him. Bakugou shook the negative thoughts out of his head. He couldn't be blaming Kirishima for this, it was his fault for letting you too far out of his sight. And he swore that wouldn't happen again.

Bakugou stepped in front of you. "She won't be alone; I'll make sure of that." He reassured.

Dr. Suzuki smiled. "Ah, perfect. Make sure you keep her awake tonight. Don't let her rest and be sure to monitor her throughout the night." The nurse spoke loudly over your rambling. You were saying how you were nobody's child, and you can take care of yourself, both ignoring you.

"Are either of you even listening to me—"

"Consider it done," Bakugou says over you.

"Perfect, I'll go file the discharge orders." Dr. Suzuki walks out of the room.

Bakugou turns to you, your face was tenser than usual. You always had a small pout on your face when you were upset, you used to always deny it when he told you. "Katsuki I can take care of myself."

"You want to leave this place, don't you?"

"Yes, which is exactly why I came up with a plan. You check me out, let the doctors think I'm going to your place, but instead, you drop me off at mine. Smart, isn't it?"

"Y/n all jokes aside. You're staying with me. I'm not letting you stay alone while that son of a bitch is on the loose. You're not allowed to leave my sight until his dumb ass is caught." There's a knock at the door that you choose to ignore.