Chapter 7: Takeoff

Two guards followed you into your gym. Bakugou claimed to have something important to do with Kirishima, but you didn't mind. The two guards made great practice buddies. Even if they didn't talk and looked emotionless.

Bakugou was outside in the car, letting Kirishima drive to give him more of an opportunity to multitask in the backseat. He had a lot of shit to get done. After all, he was taking you back to Japan today. "Is the jet prepped?"

Kirishima winks at him from the rear-view mirror. "All set and ready. The crew's filling it up with more fuel as we speak, give Y/n about ten more minutes and it should be ready by the time we get there."

Bakugou nods. He climbs out of the car and strides towards the building. Watching from the glass door, he sees you lift a dumbbell with your mind. Smiling to himself at your progress, he lets himself into the building.

With a simple nod from Bakugou, your two new "friends" leave without a word. Bakugou walks towards you and grabs the dumbbell from the air. "Fight me." He says simply.

You tilt your head. You weren't one to ever back down from a fight, but out the blue asking was odd. You get into a fighting stance.

"Let's see how much your training has been these past few years." There's a playful glint in his eye, one that's seldom there. He stretches his arms above his head. "If I'm remembering correctly, I kicked your ass last time we fought together."

Small crackle sounds are heard coming from his palm. Activating his quirk, he throws an attack at you. You dodge it flawlessly. He's being gingerly on purpose.

Folding your arms, you mentally send a gust of air in his direction. "Don't go easy on me, I'll live."

As he's busy stumbling backward you run towards him and kick his foot from under him. Catching him by his arm before he reaches the ground, you use your remaining adrenaline to send him over your shoulder.

He hits the ground with a grunt.

"One to zero! One being yours truly, zero being the only loser in this room." You say with a cocky grin. He smirks.

He uses his quirk to lift himself off the ground and shoots himself towards you. You teleport to the other side of the room thinking you've got him fooled. To your surprise, he shoots an explosion in your direction.

You're coughing on the taste of nitroglycerin while being pinned to the floor by Bakugou. He has your arms above your head and controlling his weight in an attempt to not crush you.

"One to one." He whispers with a satisfied grin.

You lift your legs and press both feet into his chest, pushing him off you. Rolling your eyes with a smile, you look at your reflection in the mirror. Kirishima honks the car horn from outside.

"Shit," he mutters. "We gotta go."

You refix your ponytail into something neater than it had been. You weren't sure where you were going, but you were most likely going back to his house. But just in case, "Can I go change?" You asked while throwing your duffle bag over your shoulder.

He glances at what you're wearing. You're wearing a matching all-black Nike sports set. Sports bra and biker shorts. An unzipped jacket revealing your toned abs. "We don't have time, come on."

You follow him out the door to the car. He opens the car door for you as you slide in. "What's up Eijiro?" You smile.

"What's good, Y/n." He smiles back.

Bakugou clicks a button, and the privacy divider slides up. The car beings to accelerate. After a few miles of silence, he asks, "what's your list of lovers?" There's a strain in his voice.