Chapter 9: Sex & Ex(es)

A/N: Smut ahead, my first time writing it too so dtm got it?

You knew you shouldn't have been kissing him. You also knew you shouldn't have allowed him to be as close to you as he had been. You should've used your hands to push him farther away, not pull him closer.

But fuck...

He was Katsuki Bakugou. He knew all your weaknesses and all your favorite spots. He was using it against you too.

You allow his tongue to enter your mouth as you place your hand on the back of his head.

Bakugou was a great kisser. One that had grown better with age. You hated how vulnerable you became in his hands.

Bakugou lifts you unexpectedly. You wrap your legs around his waist. The gasp that had just escaped your mouth allowed him to deepen the kiss while he pinned you against the wall. His lips and tongues played you perfectly. And his hands...

His hands were like magnets that followed every curve of your body. You two were so close. His forehead pressed against yours as his breath was warm on your lips. Both skin to skin. That still wasn't close enough.

Bakugou grunted in frustration as he carried you to the bedroom. Throwing you on the bed as he climbed on top of you. One by one he took off everything you were wearing. Starting with your shoes all the up to your jacket.

"So beautiful," he muttered.

You furrowed your eyebrows in protest. You had been wearing the same workout outfit you had one since you left New York. Your hair was all out of your ponytail and after many self-recorded videos, you knew you looked horrible as a bottom.

The only thing you were in now was your sports bra and underwear. Bakugou ran the tip of his fingers down your stomach causing you to shiver. The thought of other men seeing you like this whenever they touched you made me fucking pissed.

This time he kissed you with anger and possession. Not soft and gentle like before, but with a need for lust. He started to tug at your bra before your eyes widen and push him away, breaking the kiss.

The scar... "Don't-" You hiss out. You forgot to turn the light off. You had done it with Todoroki, but only with the lights off. You didn't want him seeing your surgery scar on your chest.

"Don't want, baby?" He mutters as he kisses the skin on your neck. "Don't look at you? You don't want me to stare, huh? Well too bad because that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna fucking touch, taste, and stare all I want."

Don't pity me. Is what you wanted to say instead. You knew he wouldn't give a fuck about the scar, but you didn't want the sympathy that came with it. You didn't feel like hearing it at the moment.

You didn't feel like hearing it at all.

He hadn't even cared. Holding your hands above your head, making you melt into his touch.

You liked the friction of his clothes against your bare body. Loved the feeling of that strong, hard body over yours. Your legs were parted. His hips pushed against your sex, and it was good. So fucking good.

He shifted position to where just one of his hands was holding both of yours. His left hand traveled down your body as you trembled from the sensation.

The cold air hits your nipples, making them go hard. Then his mouth was on you. His mouth wasn't cool, it was hot. It singed you and the rasp of his tongue against your nipples felt so good. You were wet. You could feel the wetness in your panties, and you wanted them off. You wanted Bakugou thrusting into you-