10

Once they'd gotten back in the car, Diego said, "You got a big mouth, you know that?"

"Oh, wow," Klaus muttered. "What a truly shocking revelation, Diego."

"Gentlemen..." Adriana began.

Diego continued. "Everything's a big joke to you, right?" He saw Klaus opening up a bag of powder and took it.

Adriana took the bag from Diego.

"Hey!" Diego cried.

"So your brother doesn't fuel his habit."

"Whatever." He gestured to the powder. "Would you stop it? Why are you putting this shit in your body?" He blew a raspberry. "Check this out." He smirked as he patted his chest. "Hm? My body is a temple. All that shit you do, it's just weakness."

"Diego, we have a couple psychotic nutjobs to find. Can't this wait?"

Klaus chuckled before glaring at Diego. "Oh, wow, beautiful. Well, weakness feels good. I'm sure Ana would agree."

"I'm fine."

Diego glance at the girl. "I'm hoping you really are." He turned back to Klaus. "What's going on with you, huh?" He hit Klaus in the shoulder.

"Don't touch me, asshole!" Klaus yelled.

Adriana stared at Klaus curiously as she asked, "Was it about someone you held dear?"

Klaus nodded slowly.

Diego studied his brother. "Don't tell me everything is all right, because I saw you in there. You were crying like a baby!"

Adriana moved her head between the seats. "Diego, didn't you see the picture he was staring at?"

"What picture?"

"The picture on the bulletin board. Klaus lost someone dear to him."

Klaus nodded slowly. "She's right. I did lose someone. The only-" He paused, letting out a deep sigh. "The only person I've ever truly loved more than myself."

Klaus then pulled out a pill. "Cheers." He put it into his mouth.

Adriana held a hand out in front of Klaus' mouth. "Spit it out."

Klaus smiled. "Too late."

"You swallowed it. Well that's just great."

"Better than than being sober."

"Well you're luckier than most," Diego said. "At least you can see still them."

All was silent until Adriana said, "I see movement."

Diego glanced in the rearview mirror. "That's our man."

Klaus followed his brother's gaze. "Hey, Ana and I know that guy."

"How could you two possibly know that guy?"

"He and a really angry lady tortured us. We barely got out with our lives."

Adriana glared daggers at the woman. "The "angry lady" is the one who shot Patch."

Diego's gaze turned stony and he started the ignition. "We gotta get this guy."

"I'm all for it."

"You -- That's great."

Diego placed a tracker on their car and rejoined the others.

Klaus frowned. "You do know that killing these people is not gonna make you feel any better."

"Yeah, but when it's done, I'm gonna sleep like a baby."