INT. LIQUOR STORE

"It's not too late, Klaus," Ben said.

"Oh, I think we both know that it is," Klaus replied as he perused liquor on the shelves and chose one.

"You really want to throw three years of sobriety out the window?"

Klaus laughed. "In case you didn't notice, the last three years have been a royal shitshow."

"And this is only gonna make it worse."

"Maybe. Let's find out."

Klaus sighed heavily and danced through the store as he chose bottles of various liquors. He drank a bottle of gin in the store.

EXT. HOUSE

Klaus walked to the place he'd been squatting and heard voices inside. "Oh, no." He noticed a van. "Oh, God damn it." he sighed.

"He's here!" man one informed.

"The prophet!" man two cried. "The Holy Wanderer has returned!" He ran towards Klaus.

Klaus backed away and ordered, "Stay in the mansion."

"Prophet!" man one called.

"No! No, you guys should all stay in the mansion!" His followers started chasing him.

"Prophet!"

"Stay in the..." he threw the bag of liquor bottles and they shattered. "Shit-sticks!"

EXT. MEXICAN CONSULATE

An engine idled outside.

"Right this way, sir," a man said and the car drove forward.

There were indistinct murmurs as people walked in.

Diego, Lila, Five and Adriana climbed over a wall and snuck behind a car.

"So, what's the plan?" Lila asked.

"We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time," Diego replied softly.

Lila turned to Five. "What the hell's he talking about?"

"Find the old man and get out fast," Five clarified.

"That's what I said," Diego said. "On me." He snuck off.

"After you," Lila told Five and Adriana, earning frowns from them. "What, I can't be polite?"

"Cut the crap," Five told her. "All right? My dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, but I don't trust you for a second. And I don't think my friend does either." Adriana shook her head. "See? She doesn't."

"O ye of little faith."

"Stick it up your ass."

Adriana narrowed her eyes. "Try one thing and you become an icicle."

Five glanced between them. "We're wasting time."

Five, Lila and Adriana joined Diego behind the front car.

They snuck towards the front.

EXT. OUTDOOR DINER

"Number four, order's up," a man said. "Number four."

Luther sat at a picnic table, eating and drinking. "Can I get one more beer?" He noticed Allison.

"You got it," the server replied.

"Allison. Oh, shit." He wiped his face and stood in front of her.

Allison hugged him tightly.

"Hey," Luther greeted as soon as he pulled away.