Chapter.60

AUTHOR'S POV

At 6:00 am when Shravya wakes up, she finds Adhyay still close to her like the previous night. Looking at Adhyay, it looks like he might not have even changed sides the whole night, he is lying down exactly the way he slept. She looks at her hands. One of her hands is still under his cheek and with the other, she is holding his hand maybe in sleep.

Seeing Adhyay, Shravya smiles lightly, and turns towards him, then she very slowly lets her hand out of his hand. Releasing her hand from his grip, she tries to take her hand out from under his cheek and very slowly moves down from the bed.

With slow steps, she goes into the closest as the chimes of her anklets can disturb the sleep Adhyay. She turns two or three times while going in and looks at Adhyay who is still sleeping soundly.

As soon as she closes the door of the closest, Shravya hides her face in her hands and remembers the things of the previous night, and smiles at herself.

"I am very happy that you understand everything very well without saying… I am very lucky that you always understand me…. "

Then suddenly she sees the time, and she immediately starts going toward the bathroom, but due to the pain caused by the anklet, she is getting very upset.

"I am not going to wear this anklet again in my life at all, it's very painful….. should I tell aunty…. I will do this, I will tell Rithika, she will help me in opening it."

She goes inside the washroom, After an hour she comes out from the closest, with a jerk she is in someone's tight grip, her head touching a broad chest she quickly looks up, Adhyay is smiling at her shocked face.

His damp hair indicated that he had already taken a bath somewhere else, her hands were on his chest, he slowly bent down and kissed her forehead while looking at her face for a good start and said.

"Good morning Mrs. Shravya Adhyay Thakur."

Shravya looks at Adhyay with a smile and immediately tells him.

"Good morning Mr. Hubby…. "

"Sounds so good...."

"Let's go down…. Ma will be waiting for me….. Today is my first Rasoi at your house…."

"Our house ….. and I love gajar ka halwa…."

"Ok…. Adhyay JI…."

Shravya moves forward but Adhyay grabs her hand and yanks her back to take her in his arms while tugging her hair behind her ear, he says.

"If you just say Adhyay, there is no problem….. I love to hear...."

"No way….. my nani will kill me…. Well, Adhyay Ji sounds good too."

She pushed him lightly by his chest to get him away from him. Adhyay leaves her but turns her back, grabs her from behind and puts his face on her shoulder, and says softly in her ear.

"Now someone has to talk to me before they talk to you even rudely, so death is a far word…. And If you call me Adhyay Ji again, then think that I can not hear anything, when you called only Adhyay then I will hear something…. Well if you want you can call darling, jaan…. you can say something else."

Shravya laughs on hearing this from Adhyay and she laughs hiding her face with her hands. Adhyay immediately kisses her in her hair and tells her.

"Mom calling you as you know it's your first Rasoi ….. Look, I know very well that you are very fond of cooking, so you will be happy and cook many things, but today there is no need to make anything except sweet, this is told by mom because she is in the midst of so many people can't tell you anything right now, Cause she doesn't want you to make so many things and get tired."