Chapter.70

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay suddenly grabs Shravya's wrist, pulls her from behind, and makes her sit on the sofa very close to himself. Before Shravya can understand anything else, Adhyay places his head on her lap and holds one of her hands, and puts it on his chest, and place his hand on her to keep her in its place properly. This was a completely unexpected thing for her, but despite that, she feels very good being close to him.

Because Adhyay's head is on her lap, he is constantly looking into her eyes. But she is not always able to look into these eyes. She diverted her attention to a different side but Adhyay cupped her cheek and made her look into his eyes.

"What is the problem..."

She looks into his eyes, he is constantly looking at her while lying on her lap, it is very difficult for her to look into his eyes like this, She immediately puts her palm on his eye so that she does not have to look into his eyes, he smiles and closes his eyes her warm palm give him relaxing feeling to his tired eyes.

Shravya removes her hand and finds he is laying with his eyes closed then starts massaging his hair very slowly, He is very tired and feeling sleepy also, and her fingers of Shravya creating magic, her hand on his heart and feel his heartbeat which is connecting her heartbeat with him.

He is asleep instantly, The light snoring of his can be easily heard by anybody, Shravya smiles at this. In sleep, his mouth is slightly open but he looks so cute like this, Shravya sits quietly and looks at his face. She knows that he is sleeping so now can easily enjoy looking at him. She is not moving a little bit, Because she doesn't want his sleep to be disturbed at all, so she smiles regularly looking at him.

She looks at her hand, which Adhyay still holds and is well placed on his chest, She mumbles lightly which no one hears.

"My Adhyay…."

Shravya also places her head on the headrest of the couch as she is still feeling a bit dizzy. She can't go anywhere anyway because Adhyay is sleeping on her lap. She can't sleep at all but her eyes are completely fixed on Adhyay's face. And she also doesn't want to miss this opportunity because she doesn't know when she gets a chance to look at him this way. She likes this moment very much, she wants to freeze this moment here.

There is a very small but very beautiful smile on her face as she is feeling very happy around him, she is still moving her fingers in his hair. His smooth and silky hair feels so soft like fur, her eyes move towards his bearded cheeks, he looks so handsome in his trimmed beard look.

"Handsome…"

She facepalms herself as she continuously thinks about him and speaks about something she never thought of. She closes her eyes, she can't sleep, but if she continues to look at Adhyay like this, then she must be thinking more like this, she presses her lower lips between her teeth and suppresses her shy smile which is only for Adhyay. She is feeling very relieved that it is good that Adhyay is sleeping for some time. Because if he was awake, he would have known very easily what was going on inside her.

Adhyay always tries to talk to her openly to reduce her shyness in their relationship which she feels very well and she knows husband and wife talk to each other very openly still Adhyay takes care of this that he should not say anything that would hurt her.

Adhyay is sleeping in her lap comfortably but she still feels as if he is watching her. She is blushing very hard and trying not to smile more, But her eyes are not obeying her order, she opens in a second and starts looking at him again. And unaware of all these things, Adhyay is sleeping very comfortably on her lap.

She is sitting regularly without thinking of anything. After 2 hours Adhyay stir in his sleep and turned, Shravya's breath stuck in her throat Because Adhyay's lips are touching her stomach, although she is wearing a suit, still, this situation is too weird for her his lips start creating a tickling sensation there all butterflies start to fly together inside like they are fighting inside.