Chapter.134

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

VOTE  AS MUCH AS YOU CAN LET'S SEE THE RESULT WITHOUT SETTING A TARGET.

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi's phone went off. She smiles looking at the phone screen, it is Raunak's phone. Everyone is asleep at home by now. She is just coming from Shravya's room right now after talking to her in her room so much and having lots of fun, she thought that she can call Raunak, but Raunak calls her, so she smiles seeing his name on the screen and starts her evil plan instantly.

"How sweet my gulab jamun…. MUAH … muah …. MUAH …"

She quickly comes to her room and starts kissing him by making an even louder sound to tease him more, she locks the door, and she comfortably then turns that only then her mouth remains as a pout.

" MUAH …. MUAH ….. now it's my chance…."

Raunak quickly comes close to her, takes her in his arms, and gives her a forceful kiss on her lips due to which she tries to push him away from her by now lightly slapping him on his shoulders. He starts kissing her entire face, then sucks her lips in an urgent kiss, Then immediately lifts her into his arms and says while kissing her regularly.

"MUAH…."

"Raunak what are you doing here…."

"loving my wife…"

Raunak quickly sits comfortably on her bed with her in his arms. She tries to get away from him a bit, but he grabs her again even tighter so that she can't escape and says.

"What happened suddenly, every day you used to love me so much… muah … muah baby….  What happened all of a sudden today? Today when I am here in front of you, don't you show your love to me….  Don't you love me my sweet gulab jamun …. On the phone, you used to give me thousands of kisses every day….. now when I am in front of you … For a kiss, you are making me suffer so much today? …. Why my muah …."

He starts coming forward to kiss her but she is going behind due to which he grabs her feet and pulls her towards him, due to which she lies straight on the bed. He comes on top of her and starts kissing her, but she puts her hand on his lips and asks him very softly.

"When you come from Bengaluru…"

"2 hours ago…."

"Then you must be very hungry. I'll bring you something to eat…."

She smiles nervously and tries to run away from there Because she knows it very well. She has harassed Raunak a lot and today he will take revenge on her.

"I am also coming here to eat a very delicious dessert…. MUAH …."

" Raunak…."

But he smash his lips on her and deepen the kiss, she hold him in a firm grip as she also misses him a lot, she move her lips with him as they both starving for age, he sat down without breaking their kiss, after the very passionate kiss they both resting their forehead against each other and she asks.

"How did you come to my room?..."

"By climbing the balcony…."

" What ..,... Who taught you to climb the balcony like a thief?...."

" Our guru RANVEER RANAWAT…."

" Don't tell me jiju is also here….."

He smiled widely, she rolled her eyes and mentally slapped herself. How did she even think that when Raunak is here, how can Adhyay not be here? He is a more lovesick puppy than Raunak.