Chapter.118

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

IF WE CROSS 300 VOTES I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER.

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi is sitting in front of him, very normally like lost somewhere but Raunak quickly gets up from his seat and sits on the chair next to her and asks her while filling her plate with a good amount of food and scolds her.

"Malti di told me that you had not had lunch even during the day. Can you tell me the reason for this?...."

"Simple I had in-plane, Because I had not had breakfast in the early morning, so I ate whatever was available in the plane, due to which my stomach was full at lunchtime. There was no desire to eat later, so I did not eat lunch at all during the day ...."

"Good excuses dear, but I am very strict about everything. I have come to know that you are going to join our office, then do something with this thinking because I am a very strict boss in the office, so I am not going to forgive any of your mistakes easily ...."

Ruhi smiled slightly at his tone, which he deliberately tried to turn hard to scare her, she says.

"And who told you that I am going to work under you, not at all….. I will not work under you at all Mr. Raunak Rathore, I have chosen my boss to Jiju so that I can learn some good work and you also need to do some work as you say a lot of time on call, so I am not distracting you from the work which you hardly do in the office ...."

"Very funny … you are going to work under me and that's finally, you are going to join business tomorrow with me…."

"Jiju said the day after tomorrow…."

"Shut up, you are coming with me tomorrow for 2 hours only. After that, you can go with your sister to tour the whole of Bangalore, which I have arranged very well….."

This is a very amazing plan for her to distract her mind, she says happily with a little bit of mischievous manner.

"Oh so sweet, But why do I feel like you're trying to dominate me?...."

"Well I have no problem if you feel so, You can dominate me too if you want. I have no problem, I will enjoy being dominated by you…."

Raunak presents himself in front of her by bowing his head in such a way that Ruhi cannot hold back her laughter and she starts laughing out loud. Ruhi feels as if this moment stops here and just forgets everything in this laughter but somewhere in her mind that thought stucks badly, she wants to forget but it's not easy for her.

She is lost in her thoughts and Raunak is constantly saying something in front of her, but she is only looking at his face smiling lightly, seeing that Raunak stops talking and rests his elbows on the table in front of her. He tweaks in front of her eyes to gain her attention, Her attention suddenly turns on Raunak, then she starts moving her eyes here and there, but Raunak immediately grabs her jaw and turns towards himself and looks at her eyes in a manner, asking her.

"Are you alright? Ruhi Why do I feel as if you are not Ruhi at all, with whom I met last time in Jaipur?..."

Ruhi suddenly gets shocked hearing his words. She immediately smiles at Raunak and tells him trying to distract him from all these things.

"Good, then who am I now….."

"Not my Ruhi….."

These words of Raunak suddenly create a stir in Ruhi's whole body. Raunak has suddenly called her "My". Hearing this, she wants to dance in happiness and wants to tell him everything which is bothering her badly, wants to tell him how much she is upset at this time and in this trouble as she has started losing herself. Ruhi smiles and opens her mouth to tell him something when suddenly the doorbell rings. She knows that Adhyay and Shravya have returned, so she gets up and starts leaving but Malti has already opened the door before her.