Chapter.89

PLEASE PRESS ⭐ BEFORE READING THE CHAPTER, AND FOLLOW UP ON YOUR AUTHOR'S ACCOUNT TOO.

AUTHOR'S POV

She brings two coffee mugs in a tray and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she immediately goes to the balcony by places the coffee mug in front of him.

He takes his eyes off his laptop, watches her walk toward the balcony, and holds his coffee mug, and enjoys its aroma for a while, with a smile, and sips it a little bit.

A wide smile starts crafting on his lips. He immediately puts away his laptop and walks toward the balcony with his mug of coffee in his hand. Shravya's cup is kept on the side and she has a slight smile on her face and is looking at the sunset. He says in a teasing way.

"तो आप सुंदर नजारों का हमारे बिना ही मजा ले रही हैं."
(So you are enjoying the beautiful scenery without me.)

Shravya immediately turns to Adhyay and the smile on her face increases even more. He immediately stands close to her and holds her by the waist while looking at the sunset, slowly placing his face on her shoulder and asking her.

"How is the situation in the house, I am sure that you must be enjoying it very much...."

She chuckles at this statement because, Today a cousin sister of Ram is about to come, with her entire family, whom Revathi does not like at all, she always tries to humiliate Revathi. Ram also knows this but he knows that his sister has a habit of everybody's attention. That's why he always doesn't want to give much importance to this matter. But Revathi doesn't even like to see her around herself.

"My cheeks and tummy are hurting now because Dadu and dadi are funnily taunting each other and finally they both had a fight, dadi is teasing him but he is not talking to her..."

Adhyay laughs slightly, he rubs her abdomen over her kurta and says.

"Bua dadi, dadu's uncle's daughter has grown up with him. Dadu did not have any sister of his own, so Dadu is very affectionate to her, but she always bothers Dadi with her words, it is not that dadi has a problem with her arrival, dadi has a problem that when Dadu's Sister taunts her something, then why don't dadu say something to his sister?...."

Both sit and start drinking coffee. Shravya's eyes are only on Adhyay. He is noticing this. He immediately speaks to her by raising one of his eyebrows.

"I am all yours but these sharp looks ..... Do you want to eat me...."

"Adhi.... Stop your silly jokes and trim your beard. You look like a beast...."

" Beast .... Ahh Han ...... not bad...."

He immediately drags Shravya in his arms and makes her sit on his lap and takes her face in his hands and tells her.

" This beauty Bewitched this beast...."

He is about to place his lips on her, but she puts her hand on his lips and then says softly.

"Those people have left to come here. You get ready and in a while, I will be ready too .... And go trim your beard..."

Shravya removes her hand and puts her lips softly near his lips on his cheek and says.

"Bye...."

She immediately runs from there, Adhyay chuckles at her action and comes inside to complete his work then looks at his beard through this front camera on the mobile and says.

"Let's do it ....."

He immediately trimmed his beard and took a quick shower, but when he opened the door he froze at his place.