Chapter.131

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay kisses Shravya's head and looks outside where Raunak is looking at him. He has understood his gesture that Raunak wants to talk to him because of which he has been looking at him for quite a long time. He smiles and tells Shravya.

"Raunak has to discuss some business terms, so he is waiting for me…. You try to relax and sleep… I'll be there just in a while .... I am outside but I am watching you...."

"Fine …."

Adhyay goes out but even after leaving he does not take his eyes off Shravya seeing as she is now not feeling shy of his intense gaze but it feel so good now, she doesn't like he is troubling himself a lot because he does not leave her alone even for a moment and if by mistake he leaves her and walks out, So he keeps looking at her from outside all the time.

Raunak smiles at his possessive side, he wants to tease him but he is here for something very important.

"Any problem…."

"Our problem has been solved actually, I just came to inform you, because I never hide anything important to know… "

"Tell me…"

"Bade Papa at his level again inquired about the accident that happened to you on the site….. that was planned by Tanay …. As Ajit uncle shows some money transaction, so he inquires about that information to bade papa which shows that money is used to bribe one of our employees….. "

"Ajit uncle…."

"Yup…. He says that he cannot leave his son, but cannot accompany him in any wrongdoing. He knows that now he is disabled so the law will not punish him. But whatever he has done till date, he wants to tell everything…."

"Hmmm ….. He was trying to play the game for a long time, but every time something or the other was happening due to which he could not do anything….. interesting …. Well, Shravya is discharged tomorrow…. So don't come here, I'll bring her…."

Raunak smiles and looks inside and shakes his hand to say goodbye to Shravya. She also waves her hand back to bid goodbye, then he smiles and looks at Adhyay and tells him.

"I will come on time tomorrow…. After that, I will make the discharge paper also. You only have to prepare to be with your sister-in-law in your arms, apart from this you have nothing to do. If my sister-in-law has any problem, I will change the geographia of your face….. bye darling doesn't miss me so much .... "

Raunak immediately leaves, and Shravya is still watching Adhyay itself. He comes in smilingly and by closing the door, lies down close to her and takes her in his arms, and tells her.

"I told you to sleep then why are you awake?..."

"My husband has completely spoiled my habits. I can't sleep until he takes me in his arms….."

Adhyay smiles and takes her in his arms. She also comes in his arms and kisses him lightly on his chest. He smiles and kisses her on the forehead and says.

"We are going home tomorrow…."

"Your arms are more than a safe home for me…. I love you …."

"I love you jaan…"

I want to go for a holiday…."

"Okay…"

"No adventure holidays…."