Day 11

I call this day's story Love or Lust.

Nate's POV

I work with him. In this vast and immaculate club, he is all I can keep my eyes on. His tall and muscular build with his curly hair and brown eyes... I'm in love. The way he looks at me from across the room whenever we see each other makes my stomach churn and my toy wet. 

Whenever he bumps into me, he smiles but never apologizes. As I shake drinks and cater tables, he never forgets to compliment me. 

"Your beautiful brown eyes are gonna get you a good tip."

"The way you sway your hips make me wanna snuggle them."

"I love the way you smell today.... a change in perfume?"

I don't know if I want to fuck him or if I'm in love with him. 

It's finally 2 am, the guest are leaving, the goddesses have come to help us clean up.

"I noticed the way you and Alex look at each other," Master Rain commented with a wide grin. "perhaps I can help you out a bit?"

With a red face, I nod hoping for something simple.... what I got was not simple.

____________

Alex's POV

Rain came by and gave me a glass of water to drink and I didn't think much of it. But what the hell happened! I'm strapped onto a bed with nothing on.

Hearing rattling at the door I turn to see Nate with Rain. Nate, also completely naked but ... is that a tail? 

"Sorry, Alex...." Nate whispered but I can see that his toy was erect and swollen red. He's so fucken cute I want to fuck the living shit out of him. 

They both approached the foot of the bed and Nate climbed on top of me. His breath against my chest and hands at my waist. Rain was doing something to Nate because Nate began panting.

Turning my head a bit, I can see that the tail was a dildo that Rain was slowly shoving the thing in and out of Nate. Hearing Nate pant causes me to swell up and burn with intense excitement. God, I want him so fucken bad. 

"Alex quit glaring, I was prepping Nate for your big cock." He laughed then left without a word.

Sitting on top of me Nate slid my dick into his hole, and it slid right in. Not being able to move my hand or my legs I began to moan and rock my hips.

"Fuck Nate.... Fuck.." I moaned out and he slowly rocked on top of me. 

"Aa...Alex.. Ahh hhaah hahhah.." he whimpered out with blush and red ears. 

"I feel so good... I want you to fuck me hard.." he said as tears flowed down.

Feeling the intense bloodshot through my dick, I tore off the handcuffs and grabbed Nate by his hips and plunged my swollen cock all the way up his stomach.

"Aah!" he yelped and clung onto me but fell back as his eyes rolled up and he shot his first load onto my chest. 

But I wasn't done. Laying him on his back, I rammed into him repeatedly. I've been wanting to do this since the beginning. I can never take my eyes off his pale skin and brown eyes. The way his pants seem to hug his hips when he walks. I want to fuck him when we make eye contact and fuck him when he's cleaning. His nipples always seem the show through the thin vest that he wears. 

Groaning and only getting hornier by the second, I sucked at his neck and his nipples. As I grabbed his hips with one hand to pound deeper into his hole, I use the other one to stroke his toy. 

He gasped and cried from the intense pleasure. Spasmed in my arms as he came another load. His tightening hole gripped at my dick making me release inside of him. 

"NNGnngn hahaah..."

"aaggnnhhh hhaaaaaah"

Both of us panting and not moving for a few seconds before Nate turned around and began moving again.

"I... I want you to impregnate me Alex..." he whispered and moaned as I swelled up again.

In doggy position, I grabbed Nate from the thighs and lifted him up and I pound the living shit out of him. No condoms, no protection. Completely raw and real. His moaning, his voice, his body.... I want it all. 

I can't tell if this is Love or Lust. But it doesn't change the fact that I will fuck him again. 

As his voice gets louder and his eyes roll back, we both come in unison. As we lay on our backs to catch out breaths, he slips over to my head and gives me the sweetest kiss. 

Gently our lips touched and touched again. Yeah... I want this man in my life. I definitely love him. 
_______________________

Call me back buddy🥺