Day 4

It's only been six days since the punishment has began. It's just too scary. I disobeyed Father six days ago. During these six days, I have marks forming all over my body. 

Honestly, I'm scared. Somebody please come help me. I might just die at this rate.

From the rattlings of the door knob, I knew Father was just about to walk in. And today, he's promised to bring more punishment equipment. 

Walking into the room was indeed Father. His black hair sleeked back, his sharp grey eyes were merciless, his perfectly white dress shirt making his black attire just breathtaking. His newly polished black shoes thud against the carpet floor as he walked towards me. His humming resonating across the whole room. 

I'm scared. He's taking too long to walk towards me. I'm tied down to the bed, unable to move. The vibrations his of humming caused me to have immense shivers throughout my body. 

"H- hu- hurry over p-pl-please." I whispered towards him. 

Looking straight into my soul, he smiled this sickly smile that once again caused me to have immense shivers. I'm scared. It hurts so bad. 

"Hmmmnnn...." he hummed as he stopped in his track. 

In his hands I see a pair of thin candles the colour of red. Oh no. He's going to pour wax on me. If he does that I won't be able to bear it any longer.

"You've been good this whole time. But you've been quite impatient my little pet." He says in such a deep but soothing voice. Hurry Father. I want it now. 

"I want you now. P-please. H-hu-urry over alr-ready." I whimper to him. 

With a lustful gleam in his eyes, he lights up the candle. Watching it melt slowly, he pours the melting candle wax onto me. Mnnhh. 

"Anngh." I wimpered and the hot wax is being poured onto my skin. My toy soon about to explode.

"I'v be-been bad Father." I whispered. "I'm so s-sorry. Just let me cum already." I say softly as I begin to weep.

"There you go my sweet Pet." he whispered. "You've finally apologized." 

Father grabbed the keys from the night stand next to me and began to unlock by chains. Finally free I climbed onto Father. I begged him.

"Help me... H-help me cum Father." I whimpered. I'm now shivering from the unending lust that seeps from my toy and sex hole. 

With just a slight touch from Father, my hips jerk against his hands and my knees go week as I whimper once again. Father slowly lifts up my hip towards his face and then towards his mouth. He kisses me gently at the tip of my toy just before he takes me in whole. I wanted it so bad but I'm still scared. I want to cum already.

"Aangh..." 

Tears are now coming down my face. It feels so good. 

"More. Give me more. I want you there please." I say as I begin to pull out from his mouth. 

"I see." He chuckled as he takes a firm grip of my arm and bends me to lay on my tummy to his lap. He then raises his hands up high and smacks my ass. 

As if I couldn't take the pleasure anymore, I cum all over Father's legs and shoes. I could feel my eyes roll backward and I black out.

Slowly opening my eyes again, I see that I am pinned by Father as he's ramming his toy into my hole. He's plunging his toy so deep. The ecstasy feels so good I can't stop my voice from coming out. 

"You've wakened my Pet." he whispered as he chomps down on my neck.

"Aaoonnmghh." It hurts so much but I just keep cumming every time I feel the pain. I'm feeling too good. 

As Father keeps pounding his erect toy into me, I could hear his ragged breath. Father is feeling good too. He's loving it too. He's wanting more too. 

"I love Father's punishment," I say as I clung to him. And as if Father wanted to hear it, he came into my sex hole as I hit my orgasm too.

"I love you my Dom," I whispered onto his mouth and then kissed a really deep and sensual kiss.

"I love you too my sweet pet."

_____________________________

While reading this, you guys might think that it is incest... but it is not. Father stands for a leader of a church that guides his people and in this quick story, this is a Leader gone wild lmao. But anyways.... I hope you guys got the thrill of a Dom/Sub and their BDSM punishment! 🤍

Stay Safe and Healthy! Practice Social distancing with other Dom/Subs!🤍