Part 12

Alrighty, new chapter! <3

This god that walks my earth, how I worship his feet and live to breath his air. How I listen for his voice and follow his orders. With every ounce in my body, I have to refrain myself from not grabbing him my the throat, tearing his clothes off and making him my pet. I want to leave love bruises in between his legs and and bring pleasure to his insides. I want to hold him down as I make him scream of pleasure and pain. I want him. I need him. I crave him.

When he smiles, I throb inside. When he laughs, my mind goes blank. And when he looks into my eyes, I wanna fuck him until his eyes roll back and he can't think. 

Sweet little Isle Mercacio. He stands 6'1 ft tall with bondi blue and teal eyes. Hazel hair that gleams in the light. His petite but muscular figure and pale peach skin. Everything about him I love. 

Right now with my mind hazy and my eyes blurry, his warm and bare skin is pressed against mine. Coming to, I see him withering underneath me with his doe eyes looking up to me. Tears falling down his face as I'm inside him. Moans of pleasure escaping his throat as I pull his hips up to me and I thrust into the deepest parts of him no one as ever reached. Slowly and steadily, I pull him forward and he nestles his face into my neck whimpering.

"Ngmh. Be gentle with me."

"Unghm.. It's too deep inside."

"Hiick.. anghh.. there.. right there."

This man that towers above me, whimpering and begging to me. He's mine. He'll crave me when I'm not inside, he'll look for me when he's alone, and he'll touch himself when he thinks of me.