Day 5.5

It was his birthday. I was sure of it that I was going to make him mine. Everyone was going to be lit and high. This was my only chance. I need to make him mine.

___________

Walking through the crowd, I was going to reach my target. Luve Euphore. The only man in my entire life who's ever played with me so well. This lovely man knew how to tease me and make me feel immense euphoria. He was my muse, my sun, my moon, my love, my life. He was my everything. But as far as I knew, I wasn't his one and only.

Coming closer to Luve, I could feel my heart beginning to beat. I could feel the increasing speed of my breathing. I could feel the anxiety that was riding up my back and down to my legs. And I stopped walking. My Luve was laughing with another man. His smile was bright and lovely. A smile I have never seen before. A smile that will soon belong only to me. With this thought running the adrenaline through my veins, I continued my steps toward my prey.

"Luve. My Princess." I whispered into his ear as I reached into his circle. His look of surprise with a slight anger to it sent chills of excitement straight down to my dick. Patience Dean, I tell myself.

Then looking at the man who made Luve smile so brightly, his features were that of a soft boy. He was about 5'8, brown hair and eyes, and pale skin. But his body was definitely no joke. If I didn't hate him so much I could say that he was perfect. In every aspect.

"Dean..." I said as I reached out my right arm towards him and my left arm around Luve's waist.

Before taking my hand, he looked at my arm that wrapped around Luve's waist. He watched as my left hand slowly but firmly caress Luve's waist before grabbing my hand.

"Chase." he said clearly and firmly as to say that he wasn't put off by my actions.

"Luve and I were just talking about something. But I guess it seems to me that staying will only cause conflict." And unlike my childish self, he walked away. But only after giving Luve a kiss right in front of me.

There was a silent pause of about 10 seconds before Luve turned around that looked over at me. I was clearly in a bad mood now. So without even looking at Luve, I walked away before I could say anything that I'll regret.

And to my pleasure, he followed.

___________________________________

As soon as I reached outside, I stayed facing away from Luve. And as I still seem to act reluctant, Luve walked in front of my view and looked at me in the eyes. He was clearly a head shorter than me but by how close we were I couldn't tell a difference.

Placing my hands around his waist and pulling him closer, I whispered into his ear.

"Quit playing with my heart. I want you more than anything in this universe. I want you in my arms. I want you in my bed. I want you under me. I want every inch of you. Luve... you are my everything." I whispered a sweet but hurt voice.