Day 1

Standing in front of the mirror I see a myself in this black, tight, and short revealing dress that exposes my chest, ass, and my back. I might as well just wear a bathing suit. But I just feel hella sexy. My ass is thick, my waist is slim, and my chest is just the right amount for a mouthful. 

"Babe, stop checking yourself out already. You know you look hot as hell." Besty1 laughs as they through a thong at me.

"Put that on and you could get any man to fuck you silly." Besty2 says as they have this crazy look in their eyes.

Yes. My best friends and I loved to be fucked mindless by hot men we meet at the club. We are a group of males and females that loved to be ravished by men. It's the only way to satisfy our sinful chains of lust bestowed upon us by the devil himself. Even we want dick from him. Ha!

"Order the ride already. And I don't need a thong to be fucked mindless. Men lust for my body the moment they see me." I say as I roll my eyes and put on the thong anyways. 

"It's here. Let's go." Besty3 says as we all take our last shot of liquor.

______________________________________

Getting off our rides, we arrive at the club where we are famous for being at every Friday night. They now officially call Friday nights, " The Night of Lust." In the night of lust, my group of sex crazed friends and I go to get our weekly fill of pleasure from the desperate men that come to the Deadly Sin's Club also known as DSC. And my group in this club is known as DSC's Lust of 7. Our sole beings were created to be fucked by men and have them crave for our bodies and to come back for more. We are sponsors of DSC.

And tonight, my friends and I are on a mission to enrapture innocent virgins. And my eyes are on a set a twins that just happen to be my type exactly. Sitting at a corner of this crowded club , are two 5'10, light skin, black hair, well-built virgins. How are they virgins? Easy. They look lost while their friends are eating out other people.

With my slutty and confident self, I walked straight towards them. Eventually I made eye contact with both of them while on my way there and an instant look of panic went through one of the twins. Like he knew I was hunting them.

As soon as I was right in front of them, the twin with pitch black eyes couldn't help but stare at how appealing my body was to him at the moment. While the other twin with eyes the colour of night sky, instinctively reached out to me and pulled me closer.

"How can god create such a beautiful creature like you?" Twin2 said as he held onto my waist while looking at my eyes.

"Please spend the night with us today Master Lust." Twin1 says as he also takes grasp of my waist and press his face into my neck.

Hmmnn. They know who I am. Laughing I bring them upstairs of DSC's designated fuck room of Master Lust. My sex space. 

___________________

Hi Lovlies!! This is the Creator! I make these stories only when I feel some sort of motivation. So after the next day, I might lose that motivation and write a complete different story. Sorry but you might have to use your imagination for the sexual fantasy that you've come here for. Finish this story for me. And go ahead and use this plot to roleplay. Mind fuck our body and those around you ;p