Day 7

I guess everything really is based off my mood. Because just the chapter before, I was super depressed but today I am just feeling the most elated in my life. So without Further Ado....

_____________________________________-

As I am in happy mood, I decide to head over to the DSC's daytime cafe and lounge. During nightfall, Deadly Sin's Club is a taintiful and playful place. But during the daytime, it is sophisticated and elegant. And yet still so filled with life. 

As I walk towards DSC, I couldn't help but notice a group of pleasantly looking men that was standing right outside across from DSC. The look on their face filled with worry and fear. So I stopped right in front of DSC and turned towards them. And as if I was filled with adrenaline from my happy rush, I was not even afraid of walking towards them. My brain was reeling but my body kept moving. 

"Hey guys... what's on you're minds looking at DSC like that?" I asked without a tremble in my voice. And the cutest looking one that stood two heads shorter than me and looked no younger than 14 himself mumbled something thinking that I wasn't going to catch it.

"Our sisters best friend just walked into... DSC where the gays hang out...." was what he mumbled. And not only was I able to hear it, I was pretty sure the others did too. 

"What is wrong with being gay, huh?" I asked suddenly irritated by them. 

Then the biggest of the bunch who was definitely two heads taller than me looked at me with firm eyes and said in a firm voice, "Nothing's wrong with being gay. We just didn't realize how bold he was. And I mean.. we heard that DSC's known for wrangling even the baddest gangsters and making them their pets... "

As this man talked, man was he sexy. His broad shoulders, perfectly aligned facial structure, his witch hazel eyes, and his built yet long looking legs...the white T that seemed to hug his body perfectly and when he whispered back... oh lord I just wet myself a little.

And being so surprised by his random answer, I  just stood there and stared at them blankly. 

"Who told you that?" I asked, not even the slightest irritated anymore... just curious.

"Big Boss AJ.." was the mumble that came out of everyone's mouth. And not being able to hold back my laughing, I grabbed a bunch of them by the arm and dragged them into DSC. 

A few of the reluctant ones stayed put but then silently followed me. And entering into DSC during broad daylight, they saw how beautiful it was but how sensual it was at the same time. And as we continued walking, one of the boys ran right passed me and straight ahead where a very slender and beautiful man stood. 

And knowing who he is, I dropped to the floor literally laughing my ass off. (rotflmao am I right?)(>u<) 

The man they called big boss was AJ Love. Short for Angel Jester Love,  Lust Master #3 of DSC's Nightfall Goddesses of Lust. And the only reason he ranked number three was because he refused to be the first two titles which doesn't allow for you to fuck Tanker, DSC's owner.... if  you know what I mean..;)

_________________________________________

AJ POV

Hearing the commotion from behind me, I turn around to see the one and only Master Lust. The great coordinator of DSC's Sponsorship. (Master Lust from chapter one you guys! lol) 

And behind him I see all my best girlfriend's brothers. All 5 of them trailing one after the other and Samit who shouldn't even be allowed to enter ran straight into my arms and clung onto me. He held me so tight with his slender arms. Man... I can't wait until he turns 18. I'll fuck him senseless.  And Liicht, the 6'3 guy who's the hottest hunk of the bunch, was holding Rain, Master Lust. And he looked like he was enjoying having Rain all over him.