chapter 1

"Speaking"
"Thinking"
Timeskip

No-ones pov:
It was a sunny day,the only sound in the area was from the ball hitting the floor with a certain force. This filled a certain gym.

Karasuno's volleyball team was practicing for their upcoming training camp in Tokyo, the one place Hinata is dreading to go. Thinking that if he goes,his past will be revealed.

Everyone was focusing on practice until someone's phone could be heard ringing. The only bag in the room was Hinata's since he was running late and didn't have enough time to put his bag in the changing room.

"Who's phone is that" Daichi called out. "Sorry captain,it's mine. I forgot to put it on silent. Is it alright if I answer it?" Hinata replied. "Yeah,sure. Just don't take too long."

Hinata ran over to his bag and searched through it trying to find his phone. Once he found it,he went outside to answer the call.

Hinata pov:
As I was walking outside,I looked at my phone screen to see who was calling me and it said that it was a blocked number. This confused me because the only people who i have blocked are those seven people from my middle school. Then I realised "why are they trying to call me now, And which one is it??" I hesitantly picked up the phone. "Hello,who is this" I spoke. When the voice answered on the other end I instantly recognised who it was. "Wow shoyo,have you already forgotten who I am?"

"No,I haven't,akashi. How can I forget someone who made me miserable."

"Nice to speak to you too shoyo"

"Anyways,what do you want."

"I want you to tell me what school you are attending, if you don't tell me now,there will be some consequences to face"

"Like what?"

"Well for starters,I will track you down and take you with me"

"Fine,I'm at karasuno"

"Thank you, kise is in the area I will send him to come pick you up because I wish to speak with all of you,"

"Really!?"

"Yes really,I will see you soon shoyo"

Akashi then ended the call on me. I was furious at him,what is he planning now.

I then walked back into the gym.

No-ones pov:
"Sorry for taking a while,an old friend called" Hinata said with a little bit of anger in his voice. "You alright shoyo" Nishinoya said.

" I'm fine,just a little bit annoyed"

"Alright"

"Everyone,get back to practice,we need to show them how much we have improved" Daichi called out to us."Yes captain" we all replied.

Half an hour later:

Hinata had almost forgotten that he was being picked up by kise. Until the doors slammed open that is.

"Come on sho-chii" kise shouted. "We need to hurry up or akashi will kill me. I also have aomine-chii in the car aswell since he insisted to come aswell"

"I forgot you were coming" Hinata whispered under his breath. Hinata then walked over to his bags and collected all his stuff,leaving his teammates confused.

"Where do you think your going hinata" suga called out

"Boke,who is this" kageyama called

"Oi,who do you think your calling boke" kise responded in an attempt to defend Hinata.

"Just leave it kise,he always calls me that" Hinata commented

"Awwww,what happened to my nickname" kise threw a kind of a strop and started pouting.

"None of you lot deserve you nicknames until you prove to me you have changed."

"Hinata,you didn't answer my question,where are you going." suga said kinda iritated

"Oh,sorry suga-senpai. This idiot has been called to come pick me up against my will and take me to Tokyo."

"I'm not an idiot" kise was pouting even more whilst saying that

"Shut up kise"

Whilst the team was asking Hinata questions,no-one had noticed the tall teenager that had walked through the door. He walked over to Hinata and threw him over his shoulder. Hinata squeeked at this action surprising everyone.

"You both are taking too long" he said in a deep voice.

"Aomine,put me down. I can walk myself"

"Well your taking too long and I don't fancy having scissors thrown at me. Come on kise"

Aomine walked out the gym with Hinata struggling to get out of his grip and kise running behind them whilst complaining about aomine.

"Who are they?" asahi asked

"Probably friends of Hinata" Daichi responded

"Didn't seem like it" Tsukishima said in the back ground.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(780 words)
.
.
.
25//11//21
.
.

Thankyou for reading my first chapter. Hope you enjoyed this.