chapter 5

"Speaking"
"Calling"
"Thinking"
Timeskip
Location change
^pov^

...

At karasuno
^Hinata's pov^
"Why the hell is akashi doing this. I said that I will be in tokyo for a while.so why the hell is he organising this."

Kagayama:"you alright boke,after coach mentioned the schools that are going,you zoned off."

Hinata:"I'm fine."

I was thinking if i should call akashi and ask why or just ignore it for now until we go to the training camp. I look over to kuroo and see him almost falling asleep.

Hinata:"coach can I leave now,I'm kinda tired"

Ukai:"of course. Make sure to get enough sleep"

Hinata:"Yes sir"

I get up and walk towards kuroo and tap him on the shoulder,waking him up. It looked like i startled him a bit.

Hinata:"come on,we can leave now,your falling asleep there"

Kuroo:"ok,lets go. Grab your stuff and I'll meet you outside."

Hinata:"ok"

Kuroo then gets up and walks out the door,I go over to my stuff and say bye to everyone. I then leave the gym to see kuroo waiting for me.

Kuroo:"So where abouts do you live"

Hinata:"in the mountains"

Kuroo:"Wait what,that's like twenty minutes away"

Hinata:"I know,that's how i have great stamina. I ride my bike to school and back home everyday"

Kuroo:"Wow. Anyways let's go"

We then walk to the car and get in,i tell him exactly where I live and he knows exactly where to go.

I fell asleep halfway through the journey so it's good that kuroo knows where my house is.

When we get there,he carries me Inside,using the keys he found in my pocket to open the door. He takes me inside and found my room. He puts me nn my bed and lightly shakes me awake so i can get changed.

Kuroo:"So where will I be sleeping"

Hinata:"you can have my bed,I'll get a futon out of my closet and sleep on that"

Kuroo:"will you be warm enough"

Hinata:"probably not but I'll survive"

Kuroo:"rather than you sleeping on the floor,how about we share the bed since it's big enough"

Hinata:"you sure"

Kuroo:"of course I am,why would I suggest it if I wasn't"

Hinata:"true I'll go get changed in the bathroom while you get changed in here"

Kuroo:"ok"

We both walk off to our separate areas to get changed. I couldn't be bothered to wear proper pj's so I wore a pair of shorts and an oversized hoodie. I walk back into my room to see kuroo already lying on the bed. I go and get in the bed aswell and face away from him.