chapter 4

"Speaking"
"Thinking"
Time skip
Location change

...

Kurokos pov:
After shoyo had left with his friends,he left us all stunned. Even though I knew why he left,it was kind of supprising hearing him admit to it. But what I think shocked us all was the fact that he stood up to akashi. He was always so scared of akashi that he never disobeyed him. The others must have really hurt him.

Kuroko:"I think I'm going to go home now. I'm tired and I'm planning to go somewhere tomorrow."

Kagami:"I'll come with you but don't we have a meeting with coach tomorrow."

Kuroko:"Yeah,but can you tell her I will probably miss it since I'll get back when we have practically finnished practice"

Kagami:"ok,sure"

Kuroko:"akashi,I suggest that you think things over before going to talk with shoyo,he seems upset with you.make sure that you show him that you have changed."

Akashi:"sure,whatever. Bye tetsuya"

Kuroko:"Bye akashi,bye guys"

I stand up and walk out of maji burger with kagami following close behind me. "I'm going to get the train to miyagi first thing tomorrow. I think akashi said something about him going to karasuno. I want to see him play a sport again,even if it isn't basketball. I miss him"

In kuroo's car
Hinata's pov

I'm sat in the front of kuroo-sans car with kenma sleeping in the back whilst he drives me back to miyagi. Everything is silent untill he starts to talk.

Kuroo:"who were those guys you were with,they looked scary:

Hinata:"they are my middle school friends,they play basketball."

Kuroo:"oh really,what middle school did you all go to:

Hinata:"teiko middle school"

Kuroo:"Wait,isn't that the school where the generation of miracles went to."

Hinata:"Yeah. So they still calk them that then"

Kuroo:"mhm, there are five main players and a phantom 6th man. But I've heard a rumour about there being a 7th member. The one that had the speed. No one on the opposing team saw him and he has an insane jump.Do you know him"

Hinata:"Yes but please don't tell anyone about what I'm going to tell you."

Kuroo:"promise"

Hinata:"good, that rumour is,true. There is a 7th member. And it's me."

Kuroo:"Wait,really. I guess that explains why you can jump so high"

Hinata:"I guess"

Kuroo:"So,where do you want me to drop tou off."

Hinata:"Well since practice is still going on,can you take me to the gym please."

Kuroo:"of course, would you like me and kenma to stay for a bit so we can take you home when your practice has finnished"

Hinata:"Yes please,if it isn't too much of a bother"

Kuroo:"don't worry, it's not"

After our short conversation, I was quiet until we reached miyagi. Kenma had said to his mum that he was going to be late home since he was in miyagi with me and kuroo. His mum responded saying that she was at his aunt's house and if kuroo could drop him off there. So that's where we went before kuroo took me to the gym.

We said our goodbyes to kenma and drove off. Then kuroo spoke again.

Kuroo:"is your mum at home."

Hinata:"no,she went to stay at my grandma's with natsu for a few weeks since my grandma is ill. I couldn't go with them because I still have to go to school."

Kuroo:"do you mind if i stay at yours tonight because it's going to be quite late when your done with practice."

Hinata:"I don't mind. It'll be nice having someone else in the house with me for the night."

Kuroo:"ok,I always keep spare clothes with me so I don't need to worry about that"

Hinata:"ok,but what about school"

Kuroo:"nekoma have a half day so we go in the afternoon. That should give me plenty of time to take you to school and go back to Tokyo."

Hinata:"ok. Thanks for this kuroo-San."

Kuroo:"no problem... And it looks like we are here now."

We get out the car and walk towards the gym. I can hear balls bouncing on the floor,meaning that everyone else is still there.

Me and kuroo walk into the gym and everyone looked at us.

Hinata:"I'm back guys"

Nishinoya:"SHOYOOOO"

Noya-san ran up to me and jumped on me like he hadn't seen me in a few years.

Hinata:"Hello noya-san"

Daichi:"are you ok hinata,kuroo said you were with some scary looking guys when he called me about you earlier"

Hinata:"oh,don't worry,they are just some old friends who wanted to see me."

Suga:"ok,but tell us if they hurt you"

"Well I guess they have already done that. Oops"

Hinata:"of course"

Kageyama:"boke,why is rooster head here"

Hinata:" he drove me back to miyagi and is going to stay the night at my place"

Kageyama:"Yeah,whatever"

After a little bit longer of talking,everyone got back to practice including me. Kuroo went and sat on one of the benches and watched.

A little while later,ukai and takeda sensei entered the gym.

Ukai:"listen up everyone,there has been a change of plans with the training camp. It will still be held at Nekoma but we will be having some new schools join us but they aren't volleyball teams. They are basketball."

Hinata:"what schools are they"

Ukai:"I can't remember them all but I know two for sure. Rakusan and seirin"

"This is just great,whats akashi up to now."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
961 words
.
.
.
.
.
2/12/21