chapter 3

"Speaking"
"Thinking"
Time skip
Location change

Kuroo's pov:

After I got off of the calm with Daichi,me and kenma went into maji burger and sat on a table close to Hinatas so we can hear their conversation. Kenma went and ordered food so it doesn't look suspicious.

I heard them question why Hinata left and he responded by saying "because you all changed". After he had said that,they all went silent. It's as if they had just found out a big secret. Kenma came back and asked what happened so I texted it to him.

Hinata's pov:

After I told them the reason i left,they all went quiet. It wasn't even that big of a secret. Aomine was the first to speak up after a few minutes.

Aomine:"what do you mean we all changed?"

Hinata:" you lost your love for the game and became selfish. You drove multiple people away from the game because you crushed them and played with their emotions. You neglected and ignored me because I wasn't on the same level of skill as you are. I was scared,that if I didn't leave,I would become like you all."

Everyone was shocked at the fact that I was scared.

Kuroko:"shoyo,trust me. They have changed. Me and kagami beat them all and they experienced loss."

Hinata:"Yeah well,they will have to prove to me that they have. I'll be in Tokyo for a few weeks with my team since we have a training camp at another school. If you can prove to me in those few weeks that you have changed then I might reconsider being your friends again. I'm sorry Tetsu for cutting contact with you I didn't want them to pester you if you knew where I went since we were best friends."

Kuroko:"don't worry about it shoyo. I forgive you."

Hinata:"Well now you all know where I am so if you want me,you know where to find me."

As I go to stand up and leave,akashi stops me.

Akashi:"shoyo,sit down. I haven't talked about what I wanted to."

Hinata:"what if I don't want to. I have to go home and i have practice tomorrow"

Akashi:"sit now or you will face consequences"

Hinata:"like what,threaten me with your scissors. I'm not scared of you anymore Akashi,you can't control me anymore"

Kise:"just stay a little longer sho-chii"

Hinata:"Sorry kise,I need to get home.:

Kuroo's pov

I heard that they weren't letting Hinata go so I decided to step in. I stood up and walked over to their table.

Kuroo:"hey chibi"

I think I startled him since he jumped a little bit.

Hinata:"kuroo,what are you doing here."

Kuroo:"I live in tokyo remember, and I thought you might want me and kenma to take you home since you live a little while away and trains don't run at this time"

Hinata:"I forgot about the trains"

Akashi:"who are you and why are you interrupting our conversation"

Kuroo:"I'm kuroo tetsuro,third year captain of the nekoma volleyball team.and who are you"

Akashi:" Akashi seijuro. First year and captain of rakuzan basketball team. Also the former captain of the generation of miracles. Now,can you leave,this is kinda important."

Kuroo:"Well,hinata did say that you know where to find him and he will also be in tokyo for a few weeks starting next week so you can talk with him anytime then. Now,let me be a good friend and take him home."

Hinata:"thank you kuroo"

Hinata then stood up and walked towards me before stopping and saying something else.

Hinata:"by the looks of it, akashi, you haven't changed at all. Still the same selfish captain I knew In teiko."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
650 words
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
30/11/21
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you for reading ♡♡