chapter 15

"Speaking"
Thinking
"Call"
Timeskip
<pov change>

♡♡♡

<no-one's pov>

The team packed their equipment away and headed to the club room to get changed into their uniforms. Soon after, they had finished changing and left for their first class.

Tsukishima still didn't believe  hinata when he said he was no in his class, but he was brought back to reality when he saw hinata walk into his classroom.

So he wasn't lying about changing classes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class

It was now lunch time and the generation of miracles disappeared somewhere, hinata had decided to ignore the fact that during practice,daichi had asked for the whole team to meet up at the volleyball gym because he had to speak to them all.

Daichi:" has anyone seen hinata at all."

Tsukishima:"he went off with his basketball friends and I don't know where they went. They went off as soon as the class finished."

Before anyone could say anything more,they heard the faint echo of a ball and shouting coming from one of the gyms.

Sugawara:" that's strange,no one is ever practicing during lunch time."

Nishinoya:" let's go check it out. "

Tanaka:" yeah"

The team got up and walked out their gym,and headed towards the noise. As it got louder,they could tell it was a basket ball from how frequent it hit the floor.

They opened the gym and saw the generation of miracles playing a game against each other.

They looked closer and saw the look on hinatas face.

He looked happier than what he did whilst playing volleyball with them.

Hinata dunked the ball and the game ended. He was on a team with kise and aomine,and they were against kuroko,akaashi and midorima. Murasakibara was doing the scoring.

When hinata landed from dunking the ball in the hoop, kise and aomine went running up to him and pulled him in a hug laughing.

<suga's pov>

He looks so happy playing with them. It's a shame he isn't that happy with us but I can tell his heart is truly with basketball. I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves us and goes back to basketball now that he and his friends have made up.

I looked over to daichi and he looked a little mad.

Daichi:" hinata,you was supposed to come to the gym for a team meeting."

I can tell hinata looked a little annoyed with the intrusion of his time with his friends.

Hinata:" you  could have easily told me at after school practice. I felt like playing basketball with my friends for a change since I haven't been able to play with them in a while."

Daichi:" just hurry up and come to the gym."

I put my hand on daichi's shoulder,causing him to look at me.

Suga:"just leave him be, can't you see he is happy playing with them."

Daichi didn't like that and walked out the gym.

Suga:" hinata,can I speak to you in private for a minute."

Hinata:"oh, sure."

Hinata walked up to me and we both went out the gym. He followed me to a place far enough away so no one can hear us.

Suga:" hinata,I want you to be honest with me about this."

Hinata:"about what?"

Suga:" would you rather play basketball than volleyball. We could all see how happy you look playing with them."

Hinata:" to be honest,now that we have made up with each other,playing volleyball doesn't feel right anymore. I still love the sport but I feel alot better when I play basketball."

Suga:" thought so, are you planning on leaving the club and joining basketball?"

Hinata:"Yeah,I've been thinking about it for a long time now. But I don't know if I can bring myself to tell everyone that I'm leaving. I like playing with you all aswell. And I don't know how they will react."

Suga:"I'll be with you a d if they try to stop you,I'll tell them to leave you alone."

Hinata:"thank you suga-san."

Suga:"no worries. Do it after practice later on so you don't have to worry about spending the rest of the day with them if they react badly."

Hinata:" Alright "

I gave him a head pat and he smiled.

After practice
<Hinata's pov >

I wasn't ready to tell them. They are my friends and I didn't want them to feel any dislike towards me.

We were all packing away and headed to the club room to pick up our stuff.

Hinata:" uhmm,guys."

Asahi:" what is it hinata?"

Hinata:"I'm sorry but I've decided to leave the team. Please don't hate me for it."

I bowed down and closed my eyes,not wanting to hear their reactions.

Tanaka:" why?"

I looked up and saw that they don't have any other look on their faces apart from sadness with suga looking at me with a comforting smile.

Hinata:"Well,  uhh... I've always loved playing basketball and I think I only decided to play volleyball to cope with the pain on giving up on basketball and losing my friends. But now that we have made up and are close friends again, I want to play basketball with them again."

Daichi:" it's ok, we understand. Just as long as you happy, you can do whatever you want to."

Suga:" Yeah, and like I said before, you look happier with them"

I smiled at them.

I felt someone jump on my back and they were fake crying.

Nishinoya:"SHOYOOOO. Please don't stop hanging out with us."

Hinata:" don't worry,I won't "

Seeing their reactions made me feel a lot better than what I did.

♡♡♡
951 words
♡♡♡