chapter 7

"Speaking"
"Thinking"
"Calling"
Timeskip
Location change
^pov^

♡♡♡

^kuroo's pov^

When hinata told me he wanted to go back inside,I could tell that he was a little uncomfortable. I grabbed his hand and walked away. I heard a few comments as I walked away but I ignored them.

We went inside the gym and kenma walked up to us.

Kenma:"do you want me to set for you whilst you wait for your team?"

Kuroo:"Wow,kenma is making an effort for volleyball? Never thought u would see the day."

Kenma:"oh shut up kuroo. So do you hinata?"

Hinata:"Yes,of course. Thankyou kenma. And kuroo can you practice with us. You can block my spikes.

Kuroo:"sure"

...

We practiced a little bit like that.hinata always amazes me with his crazy speed and jumps.

Hinata's team then came in and since he had left his stuff outside again they had to bring it in for him. Since I'm the captain of nekoma I had to show them were their room is since they were the last teams here.

I took them to their room and left them in there to unpack.

Ten minutes later they came back to the gym and daichi was shouting at Nishinoya and Tanaka for messing around whilst they were unpacking.

I looked around the gym and saw all the basketball teams stopping their practice to look over at the shouting that was going on.

Hinata came walking up to me and he was looking a little nervous. His old friends were him and they would be seeing him play volleyball for the first time.

^Hinata's pov^

I didn't know that the basketball teams would be practicing in the same gym as us. But I guess it makes sense since nekoma has a big gym. I went to kuroo for comfort since he is great at it. He is also tall so I can easily hide behind him.

I hug him and he hugs me back.

Hinata:"I didn't realise they would be training in the same gym as us. I'm scared of what they will think of me playing volleyball."

Kuroo:"how do you know they will feel something bad. They might think that your amazing at it."

Hinata:"no they won't. I was way better at basketball then what I am at volleyball. They will say that I am wasting my talent."

Kuroo:"but you have only really started playing volleyball this year and you are already really good at it."

Hinata:"I know but still."

After that we just stood there in silence. I had calmed down a lot and was just feeling his warmth and comfort.

Daichi:"Hinata,we need you to start practice now."