chapter 10

"Speaking"
"Thinking"
"Calling"
Timeskip
Location change
^pov change^

♡♡♡

^hinatas pov^

They all got sat down and left my team and nekoma confused.

Suga-San starts walking over to me with a concerned look.

Suga:"are you ok with them being here,you seemed pretty mad at them last night."

Hinata:"it's fine,I've thought about it and I wanna give them a chance to prove to me that they have changed. So far,it's all going good and they haven't said anything to harm me yet."

Suga:"ok,but if or when they do,I'll give them a piece of my mind."

Hinata:"no,don't. They won't listen. But let's just stop talking about them and get ready."

Suga:"alright"

We then got into our positions.

I was infront of then net,with kuroo facing me. He skirked at me and I blushed a little and smirked back.

(Im not very good at writing these scenes so I'm just going to skip to after their game.)

We lost against nekoma. It was close though. We had won the first set but they one the second and third with us almost beating them at the third.

We was about to do the punnishement drills. This time we had to run a few laps around the court we were playing on. Someone then called my name.

Akaashi:"shoyo come here for a second."

As I was about to go over to akaashi and the others,daichi called out:

Daichi:"hinata,stay. You need to do the punishment drills."

Hinata:"I can't I need to go over there. I'll be quick."

Daichi:"no,you can do the drills now and speak to them later,we still have a few games to play."

I looked over to akaashi and he looked a little annoyed. He then started walking over to me.

Akaashi:"shoyo,now."

Hinata:"Sorry daichi I have to go. But I'll be back as quick as I can."

Daichi looked at me still having his hand wrapped around my arm. He looked up at akaashi who was closer then before. But still kept at a distance

Daichi:"oi,whatever you want to say to hinata, it can wait. He still has another few games to play."

Akaashi:"and I need to talk to him now"

At this point,everyone had finished their games and looked over to us to see what was going on.

I tried pulling daichi's hand off of me since his grip was tightening and it started to hurt a little.

Hinata:"can you let go,you hurting my arm a little."

He didn't move or say anything. It was as if he didn't hear me. Before I knew it,I could hear him wince a little and let go. I looked at him and saw he had a little cut on his hand that was seeping a little blood. I looked back at akaashi and he had is arm extended a little. I looked behind daichi and saw a pair of scissors lying on the floor.