Thirty-four | Reagan

The next couple of days have been fine. Calm and not even a bit awkward between Alonzo and I. We've walked past that argument and it's back to as normal as it can be.

"You up?" Alonzo asks with his morning voice as he snuggles further into the pillow next to me.

"Depends." I groan into my own pillow.

He stretches his arms out and curls one around my abdomen pulling me towards him underneath his chest and shoulder, putting his head on my shoulder and neck. "You have dress fittings today." He mumbles, with his breath going across my chest.

"That's today?" I murmur.

He nods his head. "Mhmm. They'll be here around one-ish. You and my mom will be getting measured and fitted and merda."

I lift my head up to look down at him. "What does 'merda' mean?" I ask.

"Shit. 'getting measured and fitted and shit'." He answers me.

"Good to know." I respond, trying to reach for the blankets but can't. Alonzo reaches for me and pulls them up over us. "Thanks."

"Just don't go using it." He says sternly.

"Yes sir." I mock with a chuckle.

He scoffs playfully. "Seriously though, don't." He pulls up on his elbows to look down at me.

I nod my head sleepily. "Got it." He raises his eyebrows at me. "Really, I got it. I won't." I laugh pushing him off of me. He reluctantly rolls onto the side of the bed next to me, letting out a sigh. "Don't pout." I coo as I turn onto my stomach, sinking into the pillow.

"I am not pouting." He sneers.

I laugh. "Sure."

"I'm serious." He replies quickly.

I turn my head over to see him looking over at me already with a look of disbelief on his face. "Shh." I put my hand on his head and push it back down onto the pillow. "Go to sleep."

He holds his head up, and doesn't even budge. I just laugh it off, turning around again. But suddenly I am yanked underneath him and he begins to tickle my abdomen at a harsh rate. My face turns red from laughter and I can't breath at one point.

"Stop! Stop with the tickling!" I beg through a shriek of laughter.

He doesn't stop. Just continues the ruthless assault to my tummy.

I try my very best to push him off, but my defense game isn't strong. I flip onto my stomach and push my behind into his stomach and manage to get off the bed. I turn around to face him and see him on his knees staring at me with a shit eaten grin on his face.

"I win." I smile.

He lets out a solid "ha". "You do not."

"Am too!"

Somehow he gets to his feet in seconds. I'm almost too late but I manage to jump to the side and he misses me. That was the only luck I got because the second time he went to get me, I was too late. He latches his arms around my waist and flips me back onto the bed.

"That's not fair!" I protest.

"How is it not fair?" He questions.

"Because I can't do that!" I replied, crossing my arms.

"So what?!" He bickers back, not wanting to back down.

"So... so you just can't!" I threw my arms in the air which just made him laugh.