Ch. 19

Hello lovelies , I'm already feeling better so i'm going to try and write a chapter . I'm saying sorry in advance if it's crappy because I don't have any ideas for this period of time , so I'm going to jump straight to spring break where the group (Harry , Louis , Niall , Zayn , Liam and Winter) decide to go on a little vacation together . I'll try my best in hopes you'll like it . xxx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Spring break was already here , and the small group of friends decided to go on a little vacation together , no parents allowed .

Louis was packing for the next four days , sitting on his suitcase and trying to zip it . "Dang it ." He mumbled , as the zipper got caught and wouldn't move .

"Neep some help ?" There was a voice from the door . Louis looked up and saw Harry , imediately smiling , then pouting , "It won't zip ."

Harry chuckled , "Let me help you ."

Louis jumped off his suitcase , letting Harry zip it close in seconds . "There you go ." He smiled , "Now give me a kiss ."

Louis giggled and pulled Harry's face towards his , pressing their lips together , "Hi ."

"Hey ." Harry smiled , arms wrapped around his waist , "The rest of the group is already downstairs , let's go ."

Harry grabbed the handle of Louis' suitcase , taking it downstairs . Louis greets the guys and Winter with a smile , they smiled back and said they'd wait in the car .

"C'mere , Boobear ." Jay pulled Louis into her chest , letting him bury his nose in her neck . "Behave yeah ? Be safe , don't do anything stupid . Text me every morning and evening . I'll miss you ."

Louis nodded and pecked her cheek , "I'll miss you too , mum ."

"Have fun , baby . Harry take good care of him ." Jay pointed at Harry , glaring playfully . Harry laughed , "I'll keep him safe , you can trust me ."

"Good . Now go , they're waiting for you ." Jay pushed them away lightly , Louis giggled softly and they turned around , going out of the house .

Harry put Louis' suitcase in the backseat of his car , along with his suitcase . He opened the passenger door for Louis to get in , Louis giggled and kissed his cheek , "Thanks ."

Harry smiled at him and closed the door , going around to the driver's side and getting in .

"Do you know how to get to that place Liam told us about ?" Louis asked as Harry started the car . "Nope , that's why we're going to follow Liam's car ."

"Okay ." Louis giggled , turning up the radio , going through channels and stopping when he heard a familiar tune .

"I love this song !" He broke into a huge smile , singing along to the words .

"Back to the streets where we began

Feeling as good as lovers can , you know

Yeah we're feeling so good