Ch. 39

Because you all are really supportive and make me feel so proud of this fanfic , here's a chapter for you . x

Enjoy !!

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Harry woke up in the morning from his alarm , he groaned and reached for his phone to swipe it off , but saw what's written on the screen ; Meeting Louis .

He quickly sat up on his bed , rubbing his eyes . He took a deep breath before he threw the covers off him , going to the bathroom attached to his room to take a shower .

After shower he got dressed , he put his phone in his pocket with some money and car keys , when he came across the pictures of him and Louis on his beside table . He smiled softly at the pictures , sighed and walked out of the room .

"Morning ." He greeted Anne , who was making breakfast in the kitchen . She gave him a confused look , "Morning . Is there a reason you're up early , after a shower and dressed ?"

"A very good reason ." He smiled . "I'm going to meet Louis ."

Anne's mouth gaped , she engulfed him in a hug , "Are you being serious ?"

"Yeah ." He chuckled and hugged her back . "I went over to his house yesterday to see if I can talk to him , but his mother , Jay , told me the full story . She said she's going to visit him today and I could join , so I am ." They pulled back .

"Oh my god , why didn't you tell me ?" Anne slapped his arm , then broke into a huge grin and hugged him again . Harry laughed , "You came home late , so I figured I'll tell you in the morning ."

Anne laughd softly , then sighed contently . "I'm glad thins are going the right way ."

"Me too ." Harry said and snatched a pancake from the plate near the stove . Anne rolled her eyes playfully at him , making him chuckle .

"Mum , I'm leaving ." Harry said and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek , but she pulled him into another hug . "Please help him , be there for him ."

"I will . I'm not leaving him , not again . Not ever ."

~~

Harry knocked on Louis' door , Jay opened the door and smiled at him , "Hello , Harry . Come in , we'll be out in a minute ."

He smiled at her and walked in , the twins ran up to him and hugged him , "Curly ! You're back again !"

He chuckled and hugged the two back , "Yeah , I am ." He let go and saw another girl , he hasn't seen yesterday .

"You must be Felicite , right ? Lottie told me about you ." Harry smiled at her . Felicite ran up to him and hugged him close , "Please help Louis . He needs help . He needs you ."

"I will , I promise ." Harry hugged her . She nodded when Jay came in , "Come on , we're going ."

Harry nodded and said bye to the girls , going out .