Ch. 45

I hate school . I just hate school . Everything starts getting intense and hard and tiring and I really need some sleep . But I can't have that , I have to much to do . Damn it .

Well anyway , enjoy the chapter . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Louis was sitting in the living room with his sisters , Daisy and Phoebe were watching a movie , Felicite texting her friend sitting on the armchair , and Lottie had her head on Louis' lap , alseep .

He heard shuffling from upstairs and looked up confused , a few sighs and rushed words .

A few moments later Dan walked down the stairs with Jay , a bag over his shoulder and his arm around her back .

"Mum ? Dan ?" He asked confused , the two stopped and looked up at him . "Is everything okay ? Where are you going ?"

"The babies are coming ." Jay said with a smile , which turned into a pained expression with another cramp .

Louis' eyes widened , "Oh my god ! Now ??"

"Yes , now . Stay here with the girls , call Harry if you need help ." Dan said and held Jay closer to him , "I'll call you to updates , alright ?"

Louis nodded and watched the two walking out of the house . He immediately picked up his phone to call Harry .

"Hello ?"

"Haz ! Haz the babies are coming !" Louis screeched happily , making Lottie stir .

"What ?"

"Mum just left to the hospital , the babies are coming !" Louis said again , making sure Lottie , who woke up , heard him .

"Oh lovely , this is incredible !"

"I know ! And , I actually called to ask if you can come help me watch the girls ?"

"Sure , I'll be there in a bit ."

"Alright , thanks . See you in a bit ."

"Okay , love you ."

"Love you too ."

He hung up and looked down to Lottie , "Our little babies are on their way ." He grinned . 

She sat up and her mouth gaped , "Right now ?!"

"Yes !! Mumma and Dan left three minutes ago ." He smiled , Lottie squealed and jumped into his arms for a hug . He laughed and hugged her , "We're going to have baby siblings !"

"What ??" Daisy turned her head , "Mumma went to get the babies out of her tummy ?!"

"Yes , bug . She's there right now ." Louis smiled at her .

Daisy screeched and ran into his arms , hugging him tightly , "I'm going to have a baby brother and sister !" Louis laughed softly and pulled her to sit on his lap , pressing a kiss to her head .

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door . The twins launched to the door , Louis giggled and walked after them .

"Curly !" The two clung to Harry's legs , who laughed and ruffled their hair . "Hey , little munchkins . How are you ?"