Ch. 36

So , here's another chapter , and I promise everything will be okayyyy !! Don't worry .

I love you all , stay bad . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

It has been three weeks , and Harry almost fully recovered . Physically . His broken rib was much better , the bruises healed , most of the cuts healed aswell , though some left a white line on his skin .

He finished therapy a week ago , so now he can walk by himself , not limping anymore because of his ankle . He was also seeing a psychologist three times a week , not that he wanted though . Anne makes him go , she said it'll help get his memory back faster .

He doesn't want to see the psychologist anymore , but he has no choice .

"So , Harry . How've you been ?" Mr. Arnold asked , as he sat on a couch in front of Harry , who also sat on a couch .

"Okay , I guess ." Harry answered , he didn't really feel like answering those questions again .

"Did you get any memory back ?" Arnold asked , and Harry sighed , "Yeah , from ninth grade ."

"What was that ?" Arnold asked , clicking on his pen to start writing .

"How I met Niall , Liam and Zayn ."

"Oh , mind telling me about it ?"

"It was first high school day , I met Liam in Biology , Zayn in History and Niall in P.E . We all started hanging out a lot with each other ."

"Oh , that's nice . Anything else ?"

"Uh , no ."

"How's your girlfriend ?"

"She's fine , probably shopping with her friend ."

"Did you make any contact with Louis ?"

"No ."

"With your friends ?"

"Yeah , they came by yesterday ."

"What did they want ?"

"Well ..."

There was a knock on Harry's door , he ran to the door and opened it , expecting to see Eleanor , but there were stood four other people ; Niall , Zayn , Liam and Winter .

"Hey , what are you doing here ?" Harry asked , his brows furrowed .

"We need to talk . Now ." Liam said .

"Alright , but you'll have to make it quick , Eleanor should be here in a bit ." Harry said and opened the door wider , stepping to the side so the can come in .

"It's about Louis ." Zayn said .

Harry almost rolled his eyes . "What now ?"

"He was diagnosed with depression , self harm and higher level of anxiety ." Liam said quietly .

"Oh . I'm sorry to hear that ." Harry said quietly , feeling sorry for the boy .