Ch. 4

My  friend got me FOUR for my birthday even thpugh it'll be in like a week and a half (24th) xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Sunday morning , Louis woke up to a clap of thunder roaring through the house . His heart beat was fast , banging on his ribcage . He hates thunder storms , he's terrified of them . He moved his hand to Harry , but he wasn't there , which wasn't helping .

"Harry ?" Louis faintly called , gripping the covers tighter around him .

He heard footsteps coming closer , and immediately pulled the covers up to his face , eyes peaking out . The door oped slowly , when Harry came in with a tray of food in his hands . "Good morning , lovely , Sleep well ?"

Louis wanted to reply when another thunder roared , causing him to hold in a gasp and hide under the covers . Harry put the tray on the beside table and plopped down next to him , pulling the covers down to show his face . "Are you okay ?" 

"Don't like thunder storms ." Louis pouted , and Harry smiled gently , kissing his cheek . "I'm here , and i'll protect you , I promise . Okay ?"

Louis nodded , and looked at the tray , "What did you make ?" "Chocolate chip pancakes ." Harry smiled and Louis sat up , back against the headboard with a pillow supporting his back . Harry placed the tray on Louis' lap and crawled under the covers , sitting next to him and laying his arm over his shoulder .

Louis took a bite and made a pleasured sound , "This are so good , how come you cook so well and if I try to cook I would end up burning the house down ?"

Harry laughed , "My mom taught me , and I always liked helping her with this kind of things . I'm glad you like it ."

Louis stretched his hand to grab his phone that laid on the beside table , over Harry's shoulder , Harry took the opportunity and stole a kiss , a cheeky smile on his lips . Louis blushed and put the empty tray on the floor , cuddling into Harry , who cuddled him even closer .

"Did my mum call ?" Louis asked , looking up at Harry . "Yeah , but you were asleep , you looked so cute and I didn't want to wake you up ." Louis bit his lip and nodded , tracing Harry's birds tattoo , that poked out of the collar of his shirt .

"You have so many tattoos ." Louis mumbled , taking Harry's arm in his smaller hands , examining his tattoos . "You like them , don't you ?" Harry chuckled and Louis nodded , "Did it hurt ?"

"Kinda . I mean , some of them weren't that painful but I have some on my ribcage that really hurt ." 

"That's why i'm not gonna have a tattoo ." Louis giggled . "Aw , is little LouLou afraid of a little pain ?" Harry said in a baby voice , poking his ribs gently . Louis swatted his hand , giggling even more , "Shut up , Curly . One day i'll find something I can tease you about ."

Harry rolled his eyes , pressing the smaller boy to his body , kissing the top of his head . 

~~

"We're back !" Jay called and walked in , Louis and Harry cuddling on the couch in the middle of a movie .

"Louis !!" The twins ran over him , Louis caught them both in his arms , hugging them close , "Aww I missed you all so much !"