Ch. 22

Hello youu , so this chapter is going to have some ... action scene . NO DIRTY THOUGH . But please , don't hate meee i've been waiting to write this scene in quite a long time , I just waited for the right moment .

Enjoy xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Spring break is over and school was back for three more months before summer break .

"What's your next class ?" Harry asked and wrapped his arm around Louis' waist .

"P.E ." Louis sighed , "I'm really tired , but one more class and i'm going home . And Harry ?"

"Yeah ?"

"Please come to the lockers as soon as you can , Blake is with me in this class and I don't want him near me ."

Harry tensed at his name , "I will . I promise ." He kissed Louis' temple , leaving him to go in the lockers room and get ready for his lesson .

~~

"Dismissed ." The P.E teacher said and everyone ran into the showers .

Louis took a quick shower , using the moment everyone is there so he won't stay alone with Blake .

He finished showering and walked out with a towel , his locker at the very end of the big room .

He dried himself and dressed quickly , hearing everyone leaving . He panicked a little , tying his shoes and throwing his P.E shoes into the locker , closing it . He turned around to take his bag , when he saw Blake leaning on the lockers .

He tensed and stepped back in shock , his back hitting the lockers . Blake smirked , "Hello , beautiful ."

"Go away ." Louis said , but Blake just laughed .

"But why should I ?" He chuckled , "I thought we were enjoying eachother's company ."

"No we weren't ." Louis rolled his eyes , trying to get his bag but Blake snatched in away and threw it across the room . Louis was taken aback , "What do you want ?" He asked , watching Blake passing over the bench and standing in front of him , too close to his liking .

"You ." Blake said and put his hands on each side of Louis' body , trapping him . "And I always get what I want ." Blake whispered into his ear .

Louis shrunk away and tried to push him off , panic washing over him .

"Leave me alone !" Louis called , trembling as Blake took a hold of his waist , pressing their bodies together .

"Silly Lou ." He smirked , diving in and pressing his mouth to Louis' neck aggressively .

Louis cried out , tears streaming down his face . He doesn't like it .

"Stop !!" He cried , his breath quickened . He was having a panic attack .

Blake's hands roamed through Louis' body , as he bit on his neck harshly . "Stop squirming !!"

Louis was losing his breath , he became dizzy and felt lightheaded .