Chapter 6

ANDREW

I left Abby with Layla and Raylynn; I need to go speak to the Alpha. I also need to speak to my mother. I nor Alex can get the feeling out of our gut. I know it must be her. I just know she must be Andrea, my younger twin sister. I do not know how to figure everything out or how to tell mother, but I must talk to Lucian. 

He will help me, and she is his mate so he will want to know too. I knew he went to his office, so I slowly knocked. "Come in, Andrew." His words were laced with so much emotion. "Lucian I really need to discuss something about Raylynn with you." "What is it? Is she okay, I never should have left her side?" "No, Lucian she is fine. It is not that." "Then what is it." "I know everything is all confusing right now and you just found out she is your mate. It is just I think she is my sister." "WHAT!" I turned and saw Abby standing in the doorway. "What do you mean sister?" Abby was worried and Lucian I did not know what he was feeling.

"Look, when our pack was attacked my old pack that is. We do not know what the rogues wanted but they tried to take Andrea exactly how they tried to take Layla. My father was attacked just as Raylynn." "How does this make you think you are siblings, and she is your long-lost sister?" Lucian had become serious, but I knew he was just looking for logic here.

 "Okay First off, her birthmark on the right side of her neck. I pointed at my eye where mine was. It is identical to hers as my twin Andrea had on is the same exact spot as Raylynn., and secondly." I took a picture out of my wallet mom had given me many years ago it was our last family photo and I handed it to Lucian. "She is identical to my father."

They both examined the picture and I saw tears in Abby's eyes feeling all my hope through our bond. I just knew it had to be her. "We'll let us get a DNA done first. We do not bring this up to her until we know for sure. The same goes for your mother, not unless we know exactly who she is to you two." I nodded my head in agreement. 

"I already took a swab and left it for the doctors just in case." "Okay, I will get it taken care of. Go rest I need to go back and check on my mate." I got up and headed to the door with Abby and turned and looked at Lucian, "Thank you, Lucian." He smiled back "No problems you are my brother, and she is my mate, if you were her brother, I would do anything to bring your family back together. Now go rest we have a long couple of days to come." With that, I exited and joined my mate in our room to rest. I said a prayer to the Moon Goddess, "Please let this be her. Keep her safe Goddess."

Raylynn

I was now able to get up and move around to stretch out my muscles. Lucian my mate and the pack Alpha has been in here every minute he can he even sleeps in the chair next to my bed. I know he wants to know all about my past, the things I have been through. I do not know if I can tell him, it is a sign of weakness to cry, and as long as I can remember I have had to be tough. I have never been allowed to cry, or even have someone to cry to.

 'Ray, I know this is all different but it's our time.' 'What do you mean Freyja?' 'It is our time to be happy, to be loved, we have run for so long it is time for us. I know it is all new and difficult and you know you are my human and my best friend. I will always be here for you, and you know this.' 'I do Frey. I understand.' She did not need to say anymore I knew what she meant. Just because we wanted to, did not mean any of this was going to be easier.

As I am in my thoughts, I was caught off guard by none other than Lucian himself. I came to grow to the sparks that follow his touch. Andrew followed behind as did Abby. "Raylynn, we need to talk." His voice was still deep and husky, but you could feel the worry in his words. "Okay, I guess". We sat in silence for a few minutes and both Frey and I were getting impatient. Everyone was looking for either worried aka Lucian, nervous aka Andrew and beaming happily is Abby. Now, this causes me to be panicked by all the different emotions in this room.