Chapter 11

I lay there staring at the ceiling soaking in my complete happiness. I fully excepted the bond between Lucian and I, and well after last night I am fully mated to Lucian. I look at him passed out his arm wrapped around my stomach his face so relaxed, I cannot help but smile realizing I made the right decision, this man has made his way into my heart, and I cannot help but be thankful for it. I must have been in my own world enjoying the moment when it was quickly interrupted.

"Boo" Lucian yelled causing me to yelp and fall out of bed, he laid there laughing hard. "You know people say staring and watching someone sleep is creepy, but on you I find it sexy." His deep voice echoed through his laughs. Fine two can play at this game, so I turned on my best fake crying voice, "I- I cannot believe you would do that to me, what if I was hurt." He panicked and went to rush out of bed and tripped over the comforter, I then jumped up with my victory stance and marched my happy self into the bedroom, I then looked over my shoulder knowing I am completely naked and said "You know Lucian karma has a funny way of surfacing and to think I was going to go for another round this morning", winked at him and shut the bathroom door behind me laughed along the way.

 Hearing him groan in response, made me chuckle. I hurried and showered wrapped in a towel and headed to the closet seeing Lucian on the bed in jeans and no shirt, seeing him like this was incredibly hot his tattoos made it even hotter.

When he glanced at me flashing a cheeky smile I yelp and ran into our closet shutting the door to get dressed. When I came back out, I walked straight into a rock-hard chest looking straight into those icy blue eyes, he then kissed my temple and whispered in my ear "like you said two can play this game." His hot breath on my ear making me shiver, "Now my little mate, we must get to training." He turned walking out leaving me a hot mess achieving his goal; Oh, pay back was going to be fun.

Training is going as it usually does, today wolves are staring at us due to our now very prominent marks showing, so Lucian is doing what he can to distract me, and he has succeeded a few times which one caused me to lose in a race with one of the trainees, so now I am ignoring him and boy he does not like this at all. Suddenly, someone came through the mind link, "Help, north border now." Lucian and I shared concerning looks and took off to the northern border to help the patrol.

When we arrived, our patrolling wolves were on their knees with blades held against their skin, they were beaten and bloody, but all were alive. "Who are you and why are you on this land?" Lucian spoke. A tall older man with sandy blonde hair and piercing green eyes stepped forward, his eyes seemed so familiar to me, but I could not remember why. "You have something that belongs to our King, and he wants it back, so give it and your people will get to live." Lucian looked at me knowing it was me they wanted, he was torn if he did not members his pack would die, so I spoke instead.

 "What is it you want for their lives?" Lucian stared at me in disbelief of my courage, "You have a few choices Luna, either you give us your mother and your brother, or you come willingly, or your pack members die." I did not give anyone a chance and I know Lucian will be highly upset with this, but I needed answers, "Who are you?" "You don't remember do you Luna," he laughed, "I was the one who destroyed your family."

I do not know what came over me, but I let out a rage filled growl and went to leap forward but was stopped by Lucian. "You have one week to decide, we will be back with them, and we expect a decision." They then disappeared into the forest and every one that gathered at the scene was full of anger and hurt, me I was full of confusion, I know there is more to that man than what he said. As I stood there, I heard the arguments around me, "what about our pack," "they have families to you know," "you are supposed to lead us and protect us," I was getting very irritated not because they were upset and worry but I could not think.