Chapter 7

Well, we made it to Lucian's office once again for privacy. Lucian took a seat, and he went to say something but stopped himself. I knew he wanted me near, so I did not wait for his words, and I went and sat down in a chair next to him.

 Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his smirk knowing he and his wolf were enjoying this closeness of mine and my wolf's presence. At one end of the desk sat Abby and Andrew, the middle was myself and Lucian, and across from us was Amanda, My mother. "Amanda please start from the beginning and do not leave out any detail," Lucian spoke with such professionalism.

 "Of course, Alpha." I then leaned forward ready to hear this prophecy in which she spoke of. I needed to know the huge chunk of my past that was missing. I was about to hear the full story. "Just remember I love you both and let me finish before questions and such." She said and we nodded in understanding.

"The king of wolves Kenneth and the late Queen Karmen are my parents. My father was strict and cruel tremendously. When others were around, he put on a great show to keep up the fantasy of how happy we all were. He was egotistical thinking he was the almighty power wolf no one could ever touch. One day we went to a neighboring land where my father was wanting the Alpha to join him and be a part of his allies.

 The Alpha was second most cruel. He killed for fun; he even killed his own mate for defying him. He Agreed to join the kingdom on one condition, That I give myself fully to him and accept him as my mate. My father Agreed to force me to go through with something I was absolutely against and did not want, I wanted my true mate. When I fought against his wishes, he threw me in the dungeons until the day of the ceremony.

 They sent a servant to collect me and get me ready. I heard footsteps outside my door it must have been one of the Alphas men guarding me because I did not recognize his scent. The most fabulous scent I have ever smelt." I saw her smile at the last part.

"The door quickly slammed open, and a man looked frantic and when we locked eyes the world seemed to disappear. He was my mate, my true mate. I whimpered and began crying knowing just downstairs in the ballroom were thousands of people waiting for me to marry the Alpha for the alliance. The man growled Mate at me, and I knew he knew. My heart began to break at the thought of not being with my mate. The servant whispered to me that she knew a secret way out and she would give her life to protect me. I tried to stop her, but she made a blood oath before I could register fully

. My mate, your father grabbed my hand, and we were off. We escaped the palace and ran like our lives depended on it because they did. There were a few rogues who helped us on the way making sure we had everything we needed because they understood and were against the king for his actions. They were rogues by choice. We ran for many, many days. We stumbled into a pack, your father did not care about the punishment I had become sick, and he would give his life to help me. The Alpha was there, and they gave us everything we needed and let us join the pack. Rising Moon pack, they were so generous and kind. We found out we were pregnant with twins. We were so carefree, living out our dreams together.

 After you two were born we could not believe this was happening. The family we dreamed of and no one forcing our hand. You Raylynn were born first, your father named you Anaya meaning Defender. Andrew, you were second and I named you Alexander protector." She grabbed the necklace around her neck and took deep breaths trying to continue. "Somehow my father learned of my location and of the two of you. We were packing to leave when we heard the sirens that wolves were there attacking.

 I knew he would send them because of my betrayal. That's when I learned of your gift." She said pointing to me. "You kept telling me not to cry that everything would be all right that our goddess told you so. I asked you what you were talking about, and you grabbed my hand. You sent me back to when you met with the Moon Goddess. She was expecting me and told me of the prophecy.

One evil, one pure, the fate is in her hands for our world. Blood will be spilled but do not lose hope for your daughter is the true queen and through her pain, our queen will reign. She took a breath, and I was so scared. She said that in time she will experience things no wolf shall, but to activate the truth she must lay them down, do not run from the truth within, for that is what will save you all. The king now is evil and leaves death in his wake.

 Waiting for the queen to arrive for she holds all's fate. When you let go of my hand and we returned they were surrounding us we tried to run they tried attacking you two children and your father was fighting them off. We kept running knowing with your father mind-linking me to not look back to run. I felt the pain of him being stabbed and tortured until we crossed pack lines, where all bonds were snapped. 

One of the warriors shot me in the leg and I forced your brother and you to run and not to stop. When I escaped their grip, I came looking for you both. I only found Alexander and I did not want to stop looking for you, but I needed to get Alexander to safety he was wounded and needed medical help."

I figured I would be mad, sad something, but I am numb in shock trying to register all this. 'Ray, Ray it is time to tell everyone the whole truth.' 'Frey how after all this, I may be strong, but I don't think I can do this I don't want them hating me or worse Lucian rejecting me.' 'Trust me Raylynn he will not do that.' I mentally nodded and understood it was time to come clean. They all turned their eyes to me when I cleared my throat to get their attention.

 "It is time to tell everyone the whole truth about what happened these last nine years of my life." They were eager to know my past, but I was afraid it might destroy what I could have had a chance to have here.