Chapter 10

Raylynn

The lunch was amazing I was at a loss for words, and he did not seem to mind the silence between us. Freyja and I had a lengthy conversation with Abby before being invited to this picnic about me joining the pack officially. It would be good, and Lucian would love it I know he would. I just did not know how to bring it up without sounding desperate. 

"Hey Lucian, I have a question for you." He looked at me with those ocean eyes that I have grown quite fond of, "Yes Raylynn, you can ask me anything." "I was wondering if I could officially join your pack," I asked nervously and I could tell he was having a conversation with Lucifer. "Yes, I would love it if you did. Also, in that case, I have a question for you." I was intrigued, to say the least, "Yes."

He began getting nervous, Freyja let me know his heart rate increased, and he began running his hand through his hair. "Raylynn, would you also be my Luna?" my mouth dropped at his question I was not expecting that. 

'Freyja now would be a suitable time to chime in, please?' 'Ray, I love you and you know this. It is our destiny to be his other half, he is our soulmate. It is up to you ultimately to decide if you want to be his mate and let the bond connect fully.' 'I know, I do but I don't want to rush with everything going on and I don't want him to think I don't care about him because I do.' 'Then tell him that and please do it quickly before they think we are in shock from staring and our mouth open.' I snapped out of it, and he was looking down he must think I do not want to be, so I did as Freyja suggested and spoke from the heart.

"Lucian, yes I want to be your Luna. I am simply scared of the things to come, and I don't want anything bad to happen to you." I didn't realize I began to shed a few tears, but Lucian was quick to respond, "Raylynn, no matter what is to come I want you. I want you to be by my side and I by yours. I want us to have a chance and I do not want to keep ignoring this bond. No matter what happens tomorrow, next week, or next year I want to spend every minute by your side."

 "Your right Lucian, so my answer is yes." He then grabbed my waist raising me in the air and spinning in circles. 'Hey Ray, do you think Lucifer and I could go on a run together?' 'Of course, Frey, Frey.' "Hey, Lucian." "Yes mate." "Freyja would like it if she and lucifer could go for a run together, would that be alright with you?" "You don't have to ask us twice."

In a flash before me stood Lucifer in all his glory. His fur shining under the glistening sun, his eyes are now from the deep ocean to the icy blue, letting me know Lucifer is at the surface. We have not shifted in a long while, we were both excited to finally run again. 'Freyja, have some fun.' With that I let her come full front and we shifted.

Freyja

It has been so long since we have been able to stretch, I immediately shake out our solid white fur. I look over to Lucifer in awe at his appearance. Muscular body and he is silver and have one white paw. "Freyja you are absolutely stunning." He is a charmer, "Thank you Lucifer as are you." I walked over and rubbed my head under his jaw making him release a purring growl of approval. I then flicked my tail on his nose and took off running, he howled and began the chase.

We ran around the territory feeling free like nothing could stop us. We lay on the forest floor staring into the forest just enjoying each other's company. 'Freyja are you enjoying yourself?' 'Yes Raylynn, Thank you.' 'Is it ok if I take back over to talk to Lucian?' 'Of course.' "Hey Lucifer, Raylynn would like to switch back now and talk to Lucian." "Anything for you to my dear, see you soon my beautiful mate," I then watched his eyes turn from the icy blue to the most beautiful ocean eyes. So, I gave Raylynn full control feeling in our heart what she was wanting to talk about.

Raylynn

I knew this is what I wanted, and I never wanted to let him go I just hope he felt the same. I shifted back to my human form. Lucian soon followed wearing a pair of basketball shorts hanging extremely low on his hips. He was just staring seeing I am back in my pants and tank. "I guess being royal explains why I never needed spare clothes." He just smiled and was fiddling with his hands. Freyja was the extra boost I needed, and I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. He returned the gesture grabbing my waist pulling me closer. We parted both forgetting we need oxygen, panting him resting his head down on mine.

"Ray, I don't want you to feel rushed because for you I would wait a lifetime." My heart soared at the man before me. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my heart, "I am your Lucian as you are mine." He began kissing me again, his tongue grazing my lips for entrance, I tried to deny it by biting his lower lip. He then grabbed my butt and squeezed causing me to gasp at his boldness and he took advantage and gained access.

 Tongues fighting for dominance, his hands caressing my body and feeling the sparks under every touch. I knew in my heart he was it for me he was the one I wanted. "Lucian," I said trying to catch my breath as I looked into his eyes knowing he could smell my arousal because I could see his which caused him to blush which was sexy. "Lucian, Mark me." He looked shocked but did not hesitate he began kissing me again, peppering kissing across my jaw and down my neckline. I was melting under every kiss he had me completely.

I felt Him graze his k-9s across the soft skin he was going to be leaving his mark on. he then bit down causing me to whimper at first then moan in pleasure. The pain did not last long it was followed by pure ecstasy. Out of nowhere he then picked me up bridal style and began running towards the house, but he went to big white two-story off to the side. "Lucian where are we?" I asked while giggling his eagerness. 

"This is a house I built for my mate and me, for us to have a place of our own." I smiled and mentally thank the goddess for the privacy. He then carried me to the bedroom and closed the door with his foot. Laying me on the bed kissing me gently removing each article of clothing. I was blushing at the complete nakedness I felt but could not help but stare him in the eyes.

He then stood and removed his boxers and hovered back over me resting on his forearms. I ran my fingers over his back trying not to rush him. I felt his member at my entrance and holding my breath waiting for some pain, but he began kissing me to help with the distraction. As he entered, I whimpered at the slight pain, he moved slowly to help ease my pain. After a few slow and steady thrusts, the pain began to subside, and pleasure took its place. Once Lucian heard my moans of pleasure, he began to pick up speed and go a little rougher. both of us panting and hearing him moan was a turn-on, to say the least.

 I grazed my nails down his back and the growl erupting in his throat showed me he indeed enjoyed it. Freyja was getting bolder and pushing me to be as well. I grabbed ahold of Lucian's neck and pulled him into a deep kiss, during the kiss I flipped us over where I was on top of him. he is shocked by my control but grabbed ahold of me and scoots us closer to the headboard without removing either of us from the other. He then leans back and is in the sitting-up position.

He grabs me, kisses me, and then says, "I am going to watch you my sweet." Making my body shiver I then began moving, started slow but Lucian grabbed my hips assisting making our speed increase. From the look of his hooded eyes and his panting between moans I knew he was close. I leaned forward wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

 We picked up speed and his groans were becoming louder and more frantic in our strides, "Raylynn, oh my I cannot hold back much longer my sweet, you feel so good." With that, I picked up my speed and traced my tongue on his collar bone. Feeling his hand around my waist tighten and speeding our pace up I knew he was done for. At that moment I bit down on his neck while he finished, grunts and groans filling the room as I squeezed tightly arching back "Yes, Lucian, yes." 

My body shivered at our climax, lying beside him trying to catch our breaths. Too tired to even get up. Lucian covered us with the blanket and wrapped me in his arms. I felt his heart rate steady, and his breathing slows down letting me know he was asleep. "Lucian, I love you," I whispered as I drifted off to a deep sleeping making the decision without delay, I did love him, and this is where I wanted to be and was not holding back from him any longer.