Eleven

After I finished my stolen toast, the team insisted that I watch a movie with them.

I was still a small cassowary, perched on the couch, bedded down beside Pietro as Coon appeared, climbing onto the couch.

"How did you get down here?" I questioned him with a chirp.

"I followed the light," he meowed.

There was a small red dot on the floor that vanished as he looked toward it.

Natasha grabbed the remote and started to scroll through 'Netflix'.

She ended up clicking some movie called 'Sing' as everyone settled on the couches and chairs all around the room.
.
.
.
I fell asleep halfway through the movie.

I woke up when Pietro poked me awake, I made a complaining cassowary noise, biting his finger.

"Fine! Fine! Sleep forever then," Pietro complained dramatically as he stood up.

I squawked indignantly, standing up and glaring at him.

The only ones still in the room were Wanda, Natasha, who had Coon sleeping in her lap, Steve, and Clint.

He turned to look at me, "What? You are the one who is being difficult," Pietro sassed, folding his arms over his chest.

Wanda raised an eyebrow, "And you are dramatic, come Annabeth," Wanda raised her arms towards me.

I started off in her direction, curling up in her lap.

Clint rolled his eyes, "I swear Piet, you're as bad as Tony sometimes,".

Pietro's attention snapped toward him, "How dare you! How dare you say such a thing!" Pietro cried, baffled.

Wanda stood up with another roll of her eyes, cradling me in her arms, "Well I am going to bed, keep... this," she motioned towards Pietro and Clint, "Here,".

Natasha stood up and hummed in agreement and the three of us started towards the elevator.

I could hear Steve trying to play mediator. It wasn't ending well.