Twenty-Five

Peter brushed off the spider bite for the rest of the field trip and continued to brush it off after he'd gotten home.

I kept demanding he send me pictures of it every hour. It continued to get redder, but the swelling did not spread. FRIDAY informed me that was a good thing.

I was still incredibly angry at the boy, the feeling hadn't dissipated since the incident.

"Clint?" I called, knocking on his door.

It opened, "Yeah? What do you need?" He asked, he was wearing Hawkeye pajamas.

"Will you spar with me?" I asked him.

He raised an eyebrow, "Something wrong?"

"No, I am just... fustrated," I told him before adding, "I do not want to talk about it,".

Clint nodded his head, "Okay, let's go," he motioned towards the elevator.

"So... why me?" Clint asked as the doors closed.

I glanced at him, "What do you mean?"

"Why not Nat or Steve?" He questioned, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall of the elevator.

"Well Steve will want me to talk about it, Natasha will want to know, you are... content with not knowing," I told him, rubbing my arm.

He hummed in acknowledgement, "I understand wanting to keep your privacy, but you know you can always talk to me if you need to. As long as you understand that, then we're okay," Clint said.

The doors opened, "Now come on and fight me already," Clint said with a grin as he left the elevator.

I gave the back of his head a small smirk before jumping on his back.