Twenty

The black haired one also had a lot of classes with the brown haired one and I.

We were about to head to lunch, but we had stopped at our lockers first.

"I do not understand this tradition," I informed the pair as I put up a stupidly large textbook in the locker.

"Which one?" The black haired on asked.

"Every class I have gone to, the teacher wants me to introduce myself, but no one introduces back. I do not know anyone, but everyone knows me," I told them.

Something seemed to flash over the brown haired ones face, "Oh! My name is Peter, this is Ned," he informed me, pointing at himself and Ned.

I opened my mouth to say something, but someone tapped me on the shoulder.

Both Peter and Ned got this look on their faces like they had sucked a lemon as I turned to see who it was.

"Hey new girl, my name's Flash," he said with a smile on his face.

I blinked at him, he was in my science class, "I do not believe that is your name," I told him, closing my locker. "I do not trust people with fake names," I informed him as I turned around.

"Aw, come on, I'm much more trustworthy than these two losers," 'Flash' tried, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back before pinning him to the lockers.

The hallway went completely silent.

"Do not ever touch me again," I hissed at him.

He was silent.

I shook him once, "Do you understand me?" I questioned lowly.

He nodded his head, so I dropped him.

"Let us go to lunch!" I said, looking back to Peter and Ned.

Their eyes were both wide, looks of shock etched on both of their faces. Others in the hallway had the same expression.

"Oh my god she's a badass," Ned whispered.