Seventeen

I didn't remember going to bed, but I woke up in my bed.

Coon was curled up beside me.

I sat up, rubbing my eye and looking at the clock, it was 7:13. Then it hit me, it was Christmas!

I got out of bed, turning around grabbing Coon and putting him in the pocket of Pietro's hoodie (that I stole).

Coon gave a grumble of protest before settling into the pocket.

I opened my bedroom door, I didn't hear anything.

I wandered down the hallway to Wanda's room, opening the door quietly. She was still curled up in bed.

I walked up to other side of the bed, crawling under the blanket with her.

She stirred, "Hm?" She said as she lifted her head.

"Annabeth?" She questioned, her voice still full of sleep. She lifted the blanket up more, tucking my head under her chin.

"Merry Christmas Wanda," I told her, shifting around to get more comfortable.

"Merry Christmas Annabeth," she said to me, her eyes flashed red for a moment.

A few moments later, a very disheveled looking Pietro wandered in, "Whaaaat?" He complained before taking in the scene.

"Oh," was all he said before climbing in the bed behind me, putting his arm over Wanda and I.
.
.
.
Tony had Clint wake us up an hour and a half later, although I woke up to the clicking of a camera on a phone.

"Ah shit," Clint said as I opened my eyes. "Close your eyes again and keep looking cute," he whisper-yelled at me.

I blinked owlishly at him, a look of confusion on my face.

I blinked a few times before burying my face back in Wanda's chest.

I heard Clint's camera on his phone click a few more times. That was just before Clint jumped on the bed, the light turning on as he did so.

"Get up! It's Christmas!" He yelled childishly, jumping up and down on the bed.

Wanda raised a hand, red flaring angrily as Clint's weight disappeared from the bed.

Pietro sat up to glare at the now floating Clint.