Part-4

Enjoy this song while reading
I hope you enjoy 😉

Neha's pov

Don't mind with the face Neha's dress

Neha's dress

I'm so nervous and due to extreme nervousness I hold the hand of Priya and Sanjana tightly and they whispered in my ear:

"Don't worry everything will gonna alright, ok"

"And by the way see your soon to be groom is so handsome , every girl will be flat on him"

"The decision is not final yet dear" I gave her a sarcastic smile because every time they are saying groom-groom, ugh we didn't talk yet and also we didn't see each other.

And then I saw him he was wearing a white shirt with blue jeans which hug his body very smoothly and show his well muscled body also looking so hot.

Arjun's dress

"Neha, stop your perverted thoughts he is not your husband yet" my subconscious mock me.

"Yeah yeah, I know you don't need to tell me"

"So she is my daughter and also she is a fashion designer." My mother said to old couples may be nearly in 40's and they smiled at me.

"Oo she is so beautiful". That aunt said to my mother while looking at me.

"Neha, she is Simran Kaur, Arjun's mother and his father Satinder Singh." My mother started introducing them to me.

"Namaste Aunty Uncle" I said to them while folding my hands.

" Namaste beta how are you"

"I'm good aunty what about you?"

"I'm also good" at this time I'm feeling stares on me and I can assume it who can be but I didn't have any courage to look at his side.

And his parents asking me questions about my hobby, what I'm studying and doing right now and so on.

Till then I didn't have a courage to look up the person who I have to meet because I don't know why I feel so nervous and he is continuously staring me "how do I know?" because I can sense it.