Part:17

Enjoy while listening the music

Today is mehndi function and everyone is ready while bride and groom are sitting in the garden and mehndi designer is applying Heena on women and girls hand whereas boys are just helping and seeing arrangements. After mehndi ritual there will sangeet ritual which is also known as DJ night where all members perform dance and do dance for celebrating the wedding function and at last next day the main theme will be done which is wedding.

''Mumma, why we apply mehndi and why it is so much important?'' Sanjana asked innocently

''Sanju, mehndi ritual is most important and interesting ritual because it have a story behind it, that is the bride and groom who apply heena on their hand and if mehndi color got dark and become like black then it is said that their future partner will love them immensely, that's why the bride and groom apply heena on their hands before marriage as well as it is also work as medicine''

''Medicine, how aunty?'' dev asked while listening with curiosity.

''Yes medicine, because it has a cooling effect that aids in soothing stress, headache and fever... so, mehndi is applied to relieve the bride and groom of all the wedding stress. It also protects them from any viral disease before marriage, that's why it is important to apply mehndi, so shall we start.''

''But Mom I have a request, please''

''What is it, son''

''Umm, Mom can I apply only little as like only my future bride name which is Neha''

''Oooooooo'' all started teasing him.

''Sure son''

After that Neha take heena cone apply on Arjun hand and write her name and in between Arjun was just staring at her while Neha was well aware of his stare but she didn't look up towards Arjun. Now ritual get started and Mehndi designer started applying heena on her hand but after half an hour her back started hurting and she started shifting uncomfortably.

''Mam, please don't move otherwise mehndi will get destroy''

''Yeah, sorry'' she again sit quietly but her back pain was killing soon she felt cushion behind her and saw Arjun placed the cushion after noticing her misery.

After 2 hours the mehndi applyier finish her works and finish applying mehndi on her hands and legs and now it was the time of finding groom name from the bride hand and all family members gather around them especially Dev, Siddharth, Priya and Sanjana

''Ok, so now you have to find your name jiju in Neha hand and I bet you can't able to do that''

''Well my dear Sanjana, you don't have to underestimate me because I will find my name in just 1 minute''

''Jiju, confidence is good but overconfidence is dangerous to health''

''Let's see''

Arjun started finding name in Neha hand and true to his words he find his name in just 1 minute and everyone is shocked including Neha because the design she apply is like complicated design and finding something from it is not a piece of cake for anyone but they don't know that our Arjun is exception case.

''So now what were you saying my dear sister-in-law, see now I won so what's my prize''

''Ask the prize from your soon to be wife jiju, byeee'' by saying that they run away from there.

''So what's my prize wifey'' he said while coming closer to her.

''Arjun first bring something to eat for me, I'm starving''